7. Weidman
8. Jones
9. Rousey
i bet you secretly get excited for Jon Jones fights :p

LMAO @ you ranking Dillishaw and Mighty Mouse ahead of Jones. #hater
Viper98 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2015 2:23 pm
I have never watched am nba game so I don't even know what that means
it means that the Spurs are the most boring team to watch despite being effective at the game of basketball.

outside the city of San Antonio, you'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE sporting a Spurs jersey. just like you'd be hard pressed to find any gsp fans outside of Canada.
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
11071 posts
1158 upvotes
London
nineiron wrote:
Feb 25th, 2015 2:29 pm
i bet you secretly get excited for Jon Jones fights :p

LMAO @ you ranking Dillishaw and Mighty Mouse ahead of Jones. #hater

it means that the Spurs are the most boring team to watch despite being effective at the game of basketball.

outside the city of San Antonio, you'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE sporting a Spurs jersey. just like you'd be hard pressed to find any gsp fans outside of Canada.
The only reason I get excited for a Jones fight is because I want to see someone beat the holy piss out of him and deliver a career ending injury
Sep 23, 2011
296 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Viper98 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2015 2:31 pm
The only reason I get excited for a Jones fight is because I want to see someone beat the holy piss out of him and deliver a career ending injury
Calm down hater. Based on your comment, and the fact that you rank Jones almost last below Mighty Mouse and Dillashaw; safe to say that your opinions on anything to do with MMA are not going to be highly thought of from me from this point forward. No disrespect but your comment above is absolutely ridiculous. I guess haters will always hate. Every great fighter has haters. Comes with the territory. Looking forward to Jones beating Rumble and cleaning out the LHW division one more time.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
2638 posts
1127 upvotes
Viper98 wrote:
Feb 21st, 2015 3:24 pm
GSP is the undoubted best all around MMA fighter of all time. Nobody is even in his league when you look at complete skillset

Hating on him is hating on MMA
Calm down there nerd.

Now you're the one spouting off stupid shyt.
If you can't find anyone else to blame :( .....You're just not looking hard enough. :lol:
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4311 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
Mehar156 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2015 5:43 pm
Calm down hater. Based on your comment, and the fact that you rank Jones almost last below Mighty Mouse and Dillashaw; safe to say that your opinions on anything to do with MMA are not going to be highly thought of from me from this point forward. No disrespect but your comment above is absolutely ridiculous. I guess haters will always hate. Every great fighter has haters. Comes with the territory. Looking forward to Jones beating Rumble and cleaning out the LHW division one more time.
apachekeith wrote:
Feb 25th, 2015 8:41 pm
Calm down there nerd.

Now you're the one spouting off stupid shyt.

It's pointless arguing with him. I legit think he's some teenager/early 20s guy trying to act tough the same way he probably does on Xbox Live.
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
11071 posts
1158 upvotes
London
Mehar156 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2015 5:43 pm
I don't care if you value my opinion. Unlike almost every single person in here I haven't been watching UFC/MMA for just a few years

I've been following the sport the majority of my life. Watching since 98 and haven't missed a single event since 2000. I'm basically the only person in this thread that actually has any valid opinion on the sport. Fools that think grappling is boring are hilarious to me.
Sep 23, 2011
296 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
You are talking about watching MMA since 1998. I watched the first ever UFC back in 1993 on an illegal box in my cousin's basement when i was 10. I watched the first five UFC PPV's like that and followed MMA like a religion since that time Viper. I do not care how many years you watched MMA, since that does not excuse your ridiculous Jon Jones comment. He is the greatest LHW of all time, and it is laughable reading your opinions about him. I enjoy grappling by the way. I was one of the few guys pissed that guys like Okami and Shields were cut from the UFC prematurely from my end.
Temp. Banned
Feb 8, 2005
2335 posts
244 upvotes
Viper98 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2015 11:37 pm
I don't care if you value my opinion. Unlike almost every single person in here I haven't been watching UFC/MMA for just a few years

I've been following the sport the majority of my life. Watching since 98 and haven't missed a single event since 2000. I'm basically the only person in this thread that actually has any valid opinion on the sport. Fools that think grappling is boring are hilarious to me.
[IMG]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/i ... _1359.jpeg[/IMG]
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
11071 posts
1158 upvotes
London
Cyborg returns to MMA after 18 months................. 46 second demolition to defend the belt.

Move on up Rousey! DON'T BE SCARED HOMIE!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16680 posts
1064 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Well that was a monumentally stupid game plan by cat.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
5693 posts
515 upvotes
Mississauga
Evil Baby wrote:
Mar 1st, 2015 12:04 am
Agreed, she went all for nothing and failed hard. Dumb move, she probably won't ever get another shot.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2012
1075 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
Evil Baby wrote:
Mar 1st, 2015 12:04 am
Longobongo wrote:
Mar 1st, 2015 12:19 am
Agreed, she went all for nothing and failed hard. Dumb move, she probably won't ever get another shot.
I feel really bad for Cat, overcoming an injury and the passing of her husband. Then to lose the championship fight so quick and not be undefeated any more. You could see the disappointment and she couldn't say much other than the F word when interviewed. Definitely need a rematch.
I was joking with my friends than I should watch the very beginning of the Rousy fight because they don't last long into the match, and then she does this and finishes in 13 seconds. The introduction by bruce buffer was longer than the fight.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
2638 posts
1127 upvotes
Viper98 wrote:
Feb 25th, 2015 11:37 pm

WTF?????

I guess if any mods are reading this, you may as well shut this thread down.
If you can't find anyone else to blame :( .....You're just not looking hard enough. :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)