Sports & Recreation

The Official UFC & MMA thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2024 8:24 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2007
1277 posts
51 upvotes
I have a fight club membership and so I used my membership code (each account is given a unique code so it can only be usd once).

If you can wait until tomorrow, there's a presale for UFC newsletter subscribers:

"Subscribers to the free UFC.com newsletter can then purchase tickets on Friday at 10 a.m. ET. A pre-sale passcode, "HISTORIC," has already been emailed to all newsletter subscribers."
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2741 posts
39 upvotes
toronto
thehockeyguy wrote: got 2 tickets on the floor.. a3 row 5... 800ea :cry:

thats Fn awesome dude.

and why are you "crying"?
Jul 18, 2005
736 posts
107 upvotes
So is the presale officially sold out now? Just tried multiple combinations after already getting a set of tickets and get the message "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available."
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2004
6935 posts
84 upvotes
Got tix in 115! Boh!

Sorry if this was asked, but does the Fight Club membership get us access to the weigh-ins for free?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2004
3682 posts
19 upvotes
flashy_mcflash wrote: Got tix in 115! Boh!

Sorry if this was asked, but does the Fight Club membership get us access to the weigh-ins for free?

When I went to the event in Montreal, both times - the weigh in's were free. Pretty sure it was an open venue, and I am not even sure you had to have a fight club membership.

Weigh-ins are pretty boring anyway... never had interest in going.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4003 posts
1841 upvotes
flashy_mcflash wrote: Got tix in 115! Boh!

I'm in Section 114, row 15, wooooo!

Weigh-ins are free for everybody. Fight Club gets you earlier access I believe and a closer seat.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2004
6935 posts
84 upvotes
rinse wrote: I'm in Section 114, row 15, wooooo!

Weigh-ins are free for everybody. Fight Club gets you earlier access I believe and a closer seat.

Do you know what we have to do to use that? Flash the dog tag they send you?

I've been a member of the FC in order to get tickets to Montreal (2 times) but never got there in time for the weigh-ins. Are they part of the Fan Expo or is that something separate?

Thanks for the responses folks!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
4070 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
onehaehyuk wrote: Wow, looks like it's nearing sell-out already. Can't believe how fast it went (although the UFC might be reserving some tix for the general sale?)

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2011/02/10/ ... o-sales-0/

From previous UFC events, there are always a certain amount of tickets made available after the paid pre-sale for the newsletter and general public.
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12227 posts
157 upvotes
I was online at 10 today, and used my UFC password to find tickets. Nothing interested me, and within minutes not much much was left for 2 seats together. I could have bought singles in A or B, but i'm not gonna drop that kinda dough right now.

I think i'll wait for the next Toronto event, hopefully the superfight. :)
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2006
1047 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
WOOO :D

A few of us got 10 floor seats! Can't wait for this event. Going to be amazing :D :D
~
Banned
Sep 24, 2006
4699 posts
206 upvotes
Not too impressed. Got C12 I believe Row 16 for $400. Row 17 in the same section is $300.. LOL
Banned
Sep 24, 2006
4699 posts
206 upvotes
Also one more thing. I would make the assumption now that everything you find for free in other cities will cost money in Toronto. I think the UFC wants to pull in as much cash for the city as they possibly can for this event to make sure they can keep coming back, and it looks good for NY to do so as well.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2004
3682 posts
19 upvotes
flashy_mcflash wrote: Do you know what we have to do to use that? Flash the dog tag they send you?

I've been a member of the FC in order to get tickets to Montreal (2 times) but never got there in time for the weigh-ins. Are they part of the Fan Expo or is that something separate?

Thanks for the responses folks!

It is separate from the expo. I am only going to the expo because they are having a grapplers quest event that should be fun to compete in. Should be a great event, they will have some super fights and often they have some great fighters/grapplers for super fights.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)