• Jan 18th, 2019 8:06 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
5964 posts
1313 upvotes
Toronto
Weather - Advisory

weather advisory in effect Winter weather travel advisory in effect until Friday morning. Snow will continue through tonight and into early Friday morning. A snowfall of 5 to 10 cm is expected across the region, with most of the snow falling tonight. Poor winter driving conditions are expected. Untreated roads may become snow covered and slippery. This snowfall may have major impacts on the commute this evening and possibly impact the Friday morning commute as well. Motorists should plan for extra time to reach their destination. This is the largest snowfall event so far this season, and the first significant snowfall for many parts of the Golden Horseshoe. The snow will become mixed with rain on Friday as temperatures edge above the zero degree mark. This snow is associated with a deepening low pressure system moving along the Eastern Seaboard of the United States.###Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
1604 posts
295 upvotes
Ontario
Gonna be a bad winter here in Ont. October was horrible now November is gonna be worse.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
2164 posts
97 upvotes
Thank goodness for working at home. I just opened google maps good luck to all the commuters!
Software Engineer
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11547 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
h2o- wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 5:57 pm
Look when he last time posted a reply.
Ok here I am. Just not doing much GFS model data lately. I will never totally leave RFD, even if I don't post for so long.
blahhh
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
12691 posts
1221 upvotes
Mississauga
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 6:15 pm
Ok here I am. Just not doing much GFS model data lately. I will never totally leave RFD, even if I don't post for so long.
Winter's back and we need ya!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
5964 posts
1313 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 6:15 pm
Wahhhhhh u Alive Face Screaming In Fear
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
19982 posts
3882 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Love the Snow!
Moar! Moar! Moar!!!!!!
How do you like it, how do you like it
Morar! Moar! Moar!!!
Moar! Moar! Moar!!!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3212 posts
483 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
One of the earliest times in the year where I slipped and threw my knee out. YAY! WINTER IS BACK!! Smiling Face With Horns
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
9030 posts
938 upvotes
Seems super early, hopefully it's just a blip or is it here to stay until next year?
May 20, 2017
265 posts
112 upvotes
ON
Hooray! Finally next week we can get a break from this rainy snowy season!.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11547 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
So far November is cold compared to the norm.

Good news is I noticed that there is not much correlation between the weather you get preceding winter and summer and the outcome of said seasons. Although its hastening the cooling of the great lakes so their moderating effect will be reduced.

el nino will likely arrive so that's a good factor favoring warmth in winter.
blahhh

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)