Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 1:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11587 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
After someone on this forum observed that the buses were swerving in the snow when they were allowed to run in a different snowstorm (lol) seems like they have a greater tendency now to cancel buses with these snow storms.
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5377 posts
1236 upvotes
Mississauga
which weather app is more accurate?

seems big difference between accuweather and weather network...
Jun 14, 2009
490 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Ducky wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 9:58 am
which weather app is more accurate?

seems big difference between accuweather and weather network...
To me, both are 50/50 -- based on my own experience... the best, in all honesty, is if this thread is updated -- mr mindanao is more accurate than the 2 youve asked..
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7476 posts
2535 upvotes
Toronto
Sick of snow and winter Disappointed FaceDisappointed Face
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20335 posts
4292 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Moar Snow! Moar Snow! Moar SNOW!!!!!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1693 posts
774 upvotes
will it be a late spring this year? sure does feel like it :(
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4495 posts
1896 upvotes
Mississauga
The saving grace is it’s so cold that the snow is quite fluffy and easy to shovel.

I can accept that side streets are lousy but main city roads are also a dog’s breakfast. Where the hell are all the plows?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11587 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
eilrach wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 10:23 am
To me, both are 50/50 -- based on my own experience... the best, in all honesty, is if this thread is updated -- mr mindanao is more accurate than the 2 youve asked..
Lol thanks
blahhh
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
273 posts
36 upvotes
I've had to Work from Home SO MANY TIMES LATELY because of the horrible weather that keeps happening everyday in the GTA and in downtown Toronto.

Just brutal.
Oct 9, 2017
156 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga
This winter has been so brutal. Not so much with the cold but with the snow in Mississauga. Last year had bigger cold spells but less snow.

The freezing rain storms were also a nightmare. The Weather Network and Global are calling for a quick transition to spring around the equinox.

I'm over this winter, it has been a brutal season.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
17776 posts
1766 upvotes
Space for rent
OntarioRocks wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 10:34 pm
This winter has been so brutal. Not so much with the cold but with the snow in Mississauga. Last year had bigger cold spells but less snow.

The freezing rain storms were also a nightmare. The Weather Network and Global are calling for a quick transition to spring around the equinox.

I'm over this winter, it has been a brutal season.
Suck it up, Mary. We are in Canada last I checked.

Winters were brutal when I was younger because we didn't have money for warm clothes and no car. So may seasons I would have funny noses and soaked feers. I'd trade it all to be going again though.

I definitely enjoyed winter more as a school children. Hockey at the rink after school or weekends.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)