Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2019 10:13 am
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3281 posts
516 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
DelusionalDiva wrote:
Aug 12th, 2019 10:33 am
I am upset about how dark it still is at 6 frikking AM.
Not me. I can't wait until it's dark by 7pm. (Then I will hate it when it get's dark by 5pm)
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Oct 24, 2009
315 posts
70 upvotes
willdacanucker wrote:
Aug 13th, 2019 9:45 am
Not me. I can't wait until it's dark by 7pm. (Then I will hate it when it get's dark by 5pm)
What did poor sunlight ever do you?! (Don't make me think of those dark-by-4pm days yet Disappointed But Relieved Face)
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3281 posts
516 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
It is AWESOME outside today. Chillly enough for a sweather this morning. NOt humid and a slight chill in the air near the lake atm. Roll on fall.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20261 posts
4207 upvotes
Poormond Hill
willdacanucker wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2019 12:05 pm
It is AWESOME outside today. Chillly enough for a sweather this morning. NOt humid and a slight chill in the air near the lake atm. Roll on fall.
I must say it was incredible this morning. I drove all the way to work with the windows opened. The nice cool breeze was slapping my face with joyfulness!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
5363 posts
662 upvotes
sandikosh wrote:
Aug 23rd, 2019 12:04 pm
I must say it was incredible this morning. I drove all the way to work with the windows opened. The nice cool breeze was slapping my face with joyfulness!
Haven't heard any one describe slaps on the face in a positive light
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
17657 posts
1736 upvotes
Space for rent
Obviously you’re not a practitioner of S&M.

(Obviously you’re not a golfer either because you don’t know what a cannon ball with finger holes is). And that damn china man just soiled my rug.

@Sandoski I’ve used AC once this summer. That was to clear the condensation from the rain.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2368 posts
845 upvotes
Labour Day has already passed and the temperature seems to be well below seasonal right now. I really hope we get a case of Indian summer before the autumn equinox hits and summer is officially over. I don't even know how to rate this summer. LOL
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3281 posts
516 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
Mr_Fanta wrote:
Sep 4th, 2019 9:03 am
Labour Day has already passed and the temperature seems to be well below seasonal right now. I really hope we get a case of Indian summer before the autumn equinox hits and summer is officially over. I don't even know how to rate this summer. LOL
Took the family and a couple of neighbours down to Sunnyside to watch the airshow and have a bbq on Monday. Halfway through the airshow, it was like someone tripped the switch from summer to fall. It was surreal.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20261 posts
4207 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Summer was awesome. Very few days of any heat!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Jan 2, 2019
116 posts
7 upvotes
Summer has been short. I need more warmer days. Why is winter months so long here. This needs to stop.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3281 posts
516 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
laziguy wrote:
Sep 4th, 2019 5:06 pm
Summer has been short. I need more warmer days. Why is winter months so long here. This needs to stop.
Seriously? This is CANADA none of us are here for balmy sunshine and year round temperate weather.
Jan 2, 2019
116 posts
7 upvotes
willdacanucker wrote:
Sep 4th, 2019 7:32 pm
Seriously? This is CANADA none of us are here for balmy sunshine and year round temperate weather.
Of course I'm serious. This global warming is taking forever. It needs to come sooner. I'm not feeling any of the effects here.