Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2020 6:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11585 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
^ ^ holy crap! :lol:
Have a seat! picnic anyone?
egisLT wrote: GO canceled several trains. http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/en/ ... tatus.aspx
From their tweet #GObus: Due to the extreme winter weather, we are currently experiencing delays up to 120 minutes.

It was already posted yesterday but just a reminder today was Winter Walk Day
"Many schools across the TDSB joined the fun on Wednesday, February 5 for Winter Walk Day across Canada! Whether walking to school as part of their normal morning routine or taking part in a special fitness event or walking train, TDSB schools and students celebrated this special day in a variety of ways. "

http://www.tdsb.on.ca/News/ArticleDetai ... k-Day.aspx

Perfect day LOL
It was so bad today, I am surprised that even winter walk day wasn't cancelled lol
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5600 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: ^ ^ holy crap! :lol:
Have a seat! picnic anyone?
did u saw the previous picture i posted ? when i first saw the car with a lot of snow on top, it made me think, i was like, hey i saw a similar picture before, then i realized that i saw it in google images, so i immediately took a picture of that car. :razz:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11585 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote: did u saw the previous picture i posted ? when i first saw the car with a lot of snow on top, it made me think, i was like, hey i saw a similar picture before, then i realized that i saw it in google images, so i immediately took a picture of that car. :razz:
Lol yes. Although a car leaving with the picnic table amount of snow would have really brought some laughs! Imagine a car drives around with that on it? :lol: Then all of a sudden it falls of at all at once!! Would be so funny!
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5600 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
buses are late, few cars visible on roads, still snowing nonstop at scarb.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2001
1111 posts
143 upvotes
Mississauga
At least a foot in Mississauga. Thank god for snowblower.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5600 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
i have lots of videos to share, cant do it right now, using my phone. impossibru!!!

[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11585 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Wow, another storm comes to nail the city and all of a sudden we are almost 2 3rds of the way to the next level of hundreds in this thread: 600 pages!!!!!!

I wonder who calls dibs on this one. Maybe test9251 does :)

It seems like we just finished with celebrating page 500 hmmmm.
blahhh
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40096 posts
6047 upvotes
King City
Well folks! Wish me luck on the commute to Finch Station by driving. Will be meeting our very beloved OP this evening to go see a movie - The Monuments Men!

Gonna be leaving around 4PM as it may take an hour or so based on the road conditions and with any dingbat drivers on the road.
Proud to be an Indian.
Aug 27, 2012
5600 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote: I wonder who calls dibs on this one. Maybe test9251 does :)
haha, i dont mind if we get this kind of snowstorm everyday for 1 week. :cheesygri
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11585 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote: haha, i dont mind if we get this kind of snowstorm everyday for 1 week. :cheesygri
Old Man Winter just took your order. So that's 6 more snowstorms at 5 dollars each, plus tax so your total comes to 39 dollars and 90 cents, shipping included. Visa and Mastercard as well as money order accepted. :)

If you are unsatisfied with the quality of the snow when it gets delivered, you have 3 minutes to return the snowstorm for a full refund!
blahhh