Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 12:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11588 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
therollin wrote:
Apr 25th, 2014 3:50 pm
Crappy weather
Today's weather was so aweful, I swear, half the days in a normal winter are better than this. I was cold and agravated by today. The winds were just plain annoying! Man I can't wait to get outta here! There are no real signs of this even going away aytime soon.
blahhh
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20234 posts
4182 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Apr 25th, 2014 3:54 pm
Hey. Why did you take a picture of the house of OP of this thread? :lol: me! This is the craziest coincidence ever. Of all places you happen to take picture, it is where my house is!

Launching investigation depart Peru, RFD user spies on OP of weather thread as he gets ready to leave to Peru. :razz:

My house is the one where you can vegely see 2 garbage bins near a railing up higher in front of that silver car on the right hand side. I'm outta there soon! Anyone wanna get a paper forecast, you must come pick it up before Tuesday ;)
It looks like someone is stalking you. You better watch yourself the next few days.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11588 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
sandikosh wrote:
Apr 25th, 2014 4:44 pm
It looks like someone is stalking you. You better watch yourself the next few days.
Somebody is gonna try to sneak into my luggage so they can get a free trip to Peru lol
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5490 posts
795 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Apr 25th, 2014 3:58 pm
Today's weather was so aweful, I swear, half the days in a normal winter are better than this. I was cold and agravated by today. The winds were just plain annoying! Man I can't wait to get outta here! There are no real signs of this even going away aytime soon.
im leaving this place also in 2 weeks, and ....... will be coming back soon. :|
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Apr 25th, 2014 3:54 pm
Hey. Why did you take a picture of the house of OP of this thread? :lol: me! This is the craziest coincidence ever. Of all places you happen to take picture, it is where my house is!

Launching investigation depart Peru, RFD user spies on OP of weather thread as he gets ready to leave to Peru. :razz:

My house is the one where you can vegely see 2 garbage bins near a railing up higher in front of that silver car on the right hand side. I'm outta there soon! Anyone wanna get a paper forecast, you must come pick it up before Tuesday ;)
that's crazy, your house is now on surveillance. look left and right before you leave your house on flight date. :lol:

to be sure, check your wifi if there is a connection called "FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN"

http://gawker.com/5832665/do-not-name-y ... llance-van :D
Dec 13, 2013
467 posts
17 upvotes
Ontario
test9251 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2014 9:42 pm
to be sure, check your wifi if there is a connection called "FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN"
That is funny!! :D
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2010
1438 posts
49 upvotes
This weather is just terrible when will it be short shorts and skirt weather :T

Oh and summer dress weather
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11588 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2014 9:42 pm
im leaving this place also in 2 weeks, and ....... will be coming back soon. :|

that's crazy, your house is now on surveillance. look left and right before you leave your house on flight date. :lol:

http://gawker.com/5832665/do-not-name-y ... llance-van :D
Lol, that's so funny. O wait, I see it on my internet connections :-0
I'm gonna go in and hack their system :lol:
Soon their van will explode with GFS data! FBI, I caught you. Now if you aren't ready to face a massive invasion of weather data, I recommend you step out of the van.

Command prompt .... copy forecast data (254875935872 files) .. export to: FBI VAN ... convert to: explosive weather maps ... processing request

- Toronto fire how can we help you
- We have fugitives fleeing a spy van on Jones ave north of the GO train tracks and it appears to be exploding with what looks like a ton of weather maps. There is debris from the GFS model all over the place!
- We will send a truck to go check this out.
- I don't know if you have the capabilities to deal with this situation. Please hurry over and contain this explosion of weather data before it spawns a polar vortex.
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11588 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
stupidducky wrote:
Apr 26th, 2014 3:15 am
This weather is just terrible when will it be short shorts and skirt weather :T

Oh and summer dress weather
I'm afraid it could take forever lol GFS model does not quit on it's crappy forecast for the long range. Oddly enough, May looks just as bad as or even worse than April was for rainfall days. This is not supposed to happen. But is seems that we are going from a predominantly chilly dry April to a milder and wet May. Although, it may not even manage to be overly mild either. Just crappy weather! EURO model also shows really disappointing signs. So things are not looking good for you guys.
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5490 posts
795 upvotes
Toronto
Im tired of wearing jackets.. No jacket for me today f this weather.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11588 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2014 10:50 am
Im tired of wearing jackets.. No jacket for me today f this weather.
I'm tired of it too. I was not meant for jackets! Man will it be nice to start living in a way that I don't have to worry about the weather and adjust my cloths for it and most importantly not wear annoying jackets! Every day will just be get dressed with whatever shirt and pants I desire, without having to think if the weather will ruin the idea and walk out without any care whatsoever!
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5490 posts
795 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Apr 26th, 2014 1:45 pm
I'm tired of it too. I was not meant for jackets! Man will it be nice to start living in a way that I don't have to worry about the weather and adjust my cloths for it and most importantly not wear annoying jackets! Every day will just be get dressed with whatever shirt and pants I desire, without having to think if the weather will ruin the idea and walk out without any care whatsoever!
came back home, i only saw like 3 ppl w/o jackets. :lol:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11588 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote:
Apr 26th, 2014 5:36 pm
came back home, i only saw like 3 ppl w/o jackets. :lol:
Lol ok This cold with wind is soooo annoying.

On an off topic note, I just wanted you to know that the long lineups in the Manila MRT are not their anymore. It was temporary and they are delivering new trains and increasing service of the existing ones. So I am so excited to go on that and I will be on the subway in Peru next week!!!!!!!!!! Also, I hope I can find a good spot to discard my winter jacket and sweater at the airport on Tuesday ;)
blahhh
Dec 8, 2008
704 posts
24 upvotes
have been following this thread for a while and its funny how OP went from wanting the winter weather to not being made to wear jackets lol
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11588 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
raps4lyfe wrote:
Apr 26th, 2014 7:21 pm
have been following this thread for a while and its funny how OP went from wanting the winter weather to not being made to wear jackets lol
Lol yes I was unmade for winter jackets :razz:

I was all up for it back in September, but wow, times have changed ;)
blahhh