Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Historical warming and melting taking place in the Arctic

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2019 2:06 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20273 posts
4238 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Yo, you do know Mail Order Brides still exist. You didn't have to go all the way to the Phillipines to look for a wife. I'm sure there are many available in Toronto. Also you should change your profile. You seem boring and cheap.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11589 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
sandikosh wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 5:50 am
Yo, you do know Mail Order Brides still exist. You didn't have to go all the way to the Phillipines to look for a wife. I'm sure there are many available in Toronto. Also you should change your profile. You seem boring and cheap.
Ok thanks for lettin me know. I will make it better. But anyways, I like pinays and decided I wanted to skip the 6 months of cold weather in Toronto, so I still go to Philippines :)
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5964 posts
4074 upvotes
Toronto
I still haven't decided if your humor is sarcastic, or if you just hate the rest of the world
sandikosh wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 5:50 am
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
2219 posts
642 upvotes
Bleh Mondays. I think we're due for a good thunderstorm today.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5502 posts
798 upvotes
Toronto
roblombardi wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 7:55 am
I still haven't decided if your humor is sarcastic, or if you just hate the rest of the world
I live in Canada & ONLY Canada is awesome.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20273 posts
4238 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 7:20 am
Ok thanks for lettin me know. I will make it better. But anyways, I like pinays and decided I wanted to skip the 6 months of cold weather in Toronto, so I still go to Philippines :)
Oh, I see. You want the hot ones. Not the cold ones.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20273 posts
4238 upvotes
Poormond Hill
roblombardi wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 7:55 am
If the rest of the world is hot, then yes.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2593 posts
411 upvotes
Kagaaruk, NU
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 7:20 am
But anyways, I like pinays and decided I wanted to skip the 6 months of cold weather in Toronto, so I still go to Philippines :)
if you like lady boys that's your call, but what will you do about the aids?

also: 40 degrees C in manila tonight and wet weather over the next few days. damn that sounds nasty, almost like being in a dirty third world sauna with insects. sorry for the bad news OP.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11589 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
dc200 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 5:28 pm
if you like lady boys that's your call, but what will you do about the aids?

also: 40 degrees C in manila tonight and wet weather over the next few days. damn that sounds nasty, almost like being in a dirty third world sauna with insects. sorry for the bad news OP.
Lol Philppines is better than I thought though. I still don't understand why I seem to do so well here. Maybe because of how skinny I am, I seem to have a very good natural adaptation to the heat. In every hot country I lived in, I was one of the least prone to sweating. So this heat, I have told them that I almost don't even notice it. I don't notice this until i notice someone else fanning themselves and I think "aaaaaah ya! this is the Philippines and it IS hot, I forgot!"

And yes, Philippines has ladyboys, but I will manage to avoid them as ladyboys seem to be among those obsessed with skin lightning and I like traditional looking pinays. I heard they walk arond seeking shade from the sun and taking umbrellas always because they are afraid of changing color lol
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11589 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
sandikosh wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 4:40 pm
Oh, I see. You want the hot ones. Not the cold ones.
with hot, you refer to the girls I am choosing in Philippines or the weather I am choosing?

Actually it's both ;)
lol
blahhh
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2593 posts
411 upvotes
Kagaaruk, NU
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 6:44 pm
with hot, you refer to the trannies I am choosing in Philippines or the weather I am choosing?
fixed
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20273 posts
4238 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 6:42 pm
Lol Philppines is better than I thought though. I still don't understand why I seem to do so well here. Maybe because of how skinny I am, I seem to have a very good natural adaptation to the heat. In every hot country I lived in, I was one of the least prone to sweating. So this heat, I have told them that I almost don't even notice it. I don't notice this until i notice someone else fanning themselves and I think "aaaaaah ya! this is the Philippines and it IS hot, I forgot!"

And yes, Philippines has ladyboys, but I will manage to avoid them as ladyboys seem to be among those obsessed with skin lightning and I like traditional looking pinays. I heard they walk arond seeking shade from the sun and taking umbrellas always because they are afraid of changing color lol
If you are not sweating and everyone else is, then you are dehydrated. Drink lots of fluids.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11589 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
sandikosh wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 7:20 pm
If you are not sweating and everyone else is, then you are dehydrated. Drink lots of fluids.
No it's not that. I consume enough. And the fact that I am always this way sweating less shows that this is just the way I am since I don't have a chronic dehydration problem that would always prevent me from sweating. And besides,as I said, it is wierd how I don't even notice the heat until I see someone fanning themselves because I simply don't feel the heat. I have a higher than normal tolerance for heat so I take longer to be impacted by it. This is very good.

btw, I found a rent yesterday with AC for the room. I will go today and make sure I get it rented before anyone else does. Having AC in the Philippines means I can actually appreciate the weather here and feel refreshed every single time I come home! AC better be better than the one where I lived at cook rd in York U. There AC was crap! too hot even with it on!
dc200 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 7:07 pm
fixed
no lol there are that many. actually, the problem in Philippines is the 75 percent of the girls that ask for money. You can't carry a conversation for more than an hour without some random thing like "Ahhh gyad! I need to take out a loan, hmm I wonder where i will get that from" I think "well not me, cuz I ain't your personal ATM" *deletes her from facebook*
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11589 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
JACKIE26 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 10:09 pm
Kids get your rain boots out just in case, looks like some nasty weather is on the way.

Major rain event possible in southern Ontario Tuesday
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/a ... day/28749/

We are in the 'severe' area for this storm. Its supposed to bring heavy rain, hail and severe t-storms.
Looks like localised activity. While some areas in southern Ontario will get nailed by a patch of extremely heavy rain, other areas will get missed by it. So there is no knowing what areas will get tons of rain and what areas get almost nothing. GFS shows this issue.
blahhh

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)