Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: This is the last below freezing day for T-dot, warmup taking hold

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2017 8:35 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2085 posts
379 upvotes
Mississauga
ToniCipriani wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 8:28 pm
How accurate is tomorrow's 3-7cm? Car's covered with salt, want to rinse it off...
EC is calling for 2cm.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
6214 posts
1785 upvotes
Markham
mrweather wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 9:16 pm
EC is calling for 2cm.
Hmm... oh well. I gave her a good rinse down anyways, but didn't pull out the soap.
The myth on the Internet is that Canadians are nice people. Those people who say this just haven't been on RFD.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
10894 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
No there will be zero accumulation in Toronto today.
Film crew at Santa's workshop are reminded of a flatulence-free working environment. It can be heard by millions of viewers, makes Santa faint, and ignition by camera may cause explosion sending reindeer flying in all directions. Thnx for your cooperaton.
Jun 15, 2011
38320 posts
5511 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 7:32 am
No there will be zero accumulation in Toronto today.
Don't forget the suburbs of the GTA lol. There's snow starting to fall here. Weather Underground confirms 3cm to 7cm in Richmond Hill.

Coming down pretty hard here.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Nov 7, 2012
10894 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 10:01 am
Don't forget the suburbs of the GTA lol. There's snow starting to fall here. Weather Underground confirms 3cm to 7cm in Richmond Hill.

Coming down pretty hard here.
Oops How can I forget to give a forecast for poormond hill lol
Anyways I was right about Toronto. It really isnt accumulating, at all. Not even on the grass. That was my forecast. Regardless of how heavy it is, it wont accumulate here. How much accumulated there?
Film crew at Santa's workshop are reminded of a flatulence-free working environment. It can be heard by millions of viewers, makes Santa faint, and ignition by camera may cause explosion sending reindeer flying in all directions. Thnx for your cooperaton.
Jun 15, 2011
38320 posts
5511 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 10:21 am
Oops How can I forget to give a forecast for poormond hill lol
Anyways I was right about Toronto. It really isnt accumulating, at all. Not even on the grass. That was my forecast. Regardless of how heavy it is, it wont accumulate here. How much accumulated there?
Lol, how can you forget Poormond Hill :( Jokes aside, I think I'll measure it once it stops. Right now, I am guessing a cm? Or maybe it was just a burst at one point.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
32 posts
3 upvotes
Its snowing pretty badly right now, and it is suppose to be spring in like 3 days. lol.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
2823 posts
290 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
I am so pissed that my kids or myself did not get out A-G-A-I-N this winter to toboggan. So tired of these winterless winters. I wanted a winter where we would be begging for relief from snow. Heres hoping to a blistering smoggy drippy summer to feed my weather masochism.
Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
10894 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
therollin wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 11:14 am
I see snowww!
Yeah. That is why I said about accumulation. It's not staying.
Die winter die lol
djemzine wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 10:44 am
Lol, how can you forget Poormond Hill :( Jokes aside, I think I'll measure it once it stops. Right now, I am guessing a cm? Or maybe it was just a burst at one point.
Don't wait too long to measure. It could just melt on you lol.
It is above freezing so this snow will be gone kinda fast.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
4424 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone turn OFF the winter weather switch already. This is summer time. :facepalm:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
10894 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
test9251 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 6:43 pm
Can someone turn OFF the winter weather switch already. This is summer time. :facepalm:
It's spring lol
But I will happily switch that off.
Even in the Eaton centre I can feel winter. Its cold!
Last edited by Ilovejaneandfinch on Mar 18th, 2017 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
3577 posts
637 upvotes
Sask.
Ten degrees today. Ten. Above. Sheesh! Wind warning tonight, getting to 90 km
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
4424 posts
324 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 7:20 pm
It's spring lol
But I will happily switch that off.
Even in the Eaton centre I can feel winter. Its cold!
clean weather i want, no snow, no rain. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
4286 posts
299 upvotes
OP. Right again. Bullcrap 3-7 and nothing on the ground. I hate salt on my paint.
My views are my own and not those of anyone other than myself – as if someone may have thought they were. :rolleyes: and if you want legal advice, go and pay for it...
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel