Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: This is the last below freezing day for T-dot, warmup taking hold

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2017 3:18 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Dec 4, 2010
13963 posts
945 upvotes
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 7:20 pm
It's spring lol
But I will happily switch that off.
Even in the Eaton centre I can feel winter. Its cold!
I went by downtown earlier this morning. Saw those two bright LED panels from H&M's was bright enough to light up the whole downtown core all the way into space.

When did we sell our soul to the devil?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
10901 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
Supercooled wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 10:51 pm
I went by downtown earlier this morning. Saw those two bright LED panels from H&M's was bright enough to light up the whole downtown core all the way into space.

When did we sell our soul to the devil?
Just now when I went up and heard it. It was singing in the escalator. Did you hear it too?

That obnoxious singing you hear in the escalator is El Diablo. Don't piss it off.
Film crew at Santa's workshop are reminded of a flatulence-free working environment. It can be heard by millions of viewers, makes Santa faint, and ignition by camera may cause explosion sending reindeer flying in all directions. Thnx for your cooperaton.
Oct 16, 2008
849 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
OP, so did you end up going to the media sources to show them your track record??? haha
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
12116 posts
2184 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Pho6 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 9:43 am
OP, so did you end up going to the media sources to show them your track record??? haha
Op will be the new Danny crater face masters from ready or not

Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
10901 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
Pho6 wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 9:43 am
I sent them the email they said to do.

Never heard back.......
Film crew at Santa's workshop are reminded of a flatulence-free working environment. It can be heard by millions of viewers, makes Santa faint, and ignition by camera may cause explosion sending reindeer flying in all directions. Thnx for your cooperaton.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
10901 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
This is the last day we will have below zero. After that, we move into a warm spell. Any subsequent cold spells wont be enough to hold us below zero.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
2833 posts
297 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 7:19 am
This is the last day we will have below zero. After that, we move into a warm spell. Any subsequent cold spells wont be enough to hold us below zero.
Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
10901 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
willdacanucker wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 7:30 am
;)

I wanted to let all prospective immigrants know that Toronto's streets are so clean, you can serve a banquet on them.

Welcome to Canada :facepalm:
Jan 18, 2017
18 posts
2 upvotes
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2017 7:19 am
Time to swap to summer tires?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
10901 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
KevCnew wrote:
Mar 24th, 2017 8:29 am
Time to swap to summer tires?
Yes that is fine now. The weather will be suitable for it.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
18495 posts
1981 upvotes
Poormond Hill
LoveRFD wrote:
Mar 25th, 2017 8:16 am
What if it snows at night?
Come on now. It's pretty well known that RFD'ers do not venture out in the dark.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
10901 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
LoveRFD wrote:
Mar 25th, 2017 8:16 am
What if it snows at night?
Actually, I don't expect any snow at night either. I am certain it is all done.

I won't rule out a stray flurry or something, but there will be nothing even remotely noticeable on the roads while driving.

... until next winter that is....
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel