Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Now even October looks warm, in much of Canada!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2017 9:54 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
18851 posts
2450 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Dumbbelldore wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 7:52 am
lmao

Edit: Got damn, webshark is right! It really is god damn mf cold for Smarch!
Ahh, shaddup!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
3775 posts
730 upvotes
Sask.
OMG, we are supposed to get up to plus seven today. Crazy!
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14733 posts
3791 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Op of weather thread and fillipeenz thread,

When does we expecting a warmup? Next two weeks looks like pure garbage.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11250 posts
132 upvotes
scarobough
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 10:44 am
Op of weather thread and fillipeenz thread,

When does we expecting a warmup? Next two weeks looks like pure garbage.
Lol. It WILL be garbage yes. Damnit! All of March looks chilly!
Hard to say when it will get better as the whole rest of March looks terrible and we still have toget through that.

The warm goes to @natalka and not us. Sorry..........
Ok so kitchen is full of spideyz.
Spiders are like, ew.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11250 posts
132 upvotes
scarobough
I walked to cp24 on Queen, they gave me a card. Then I went in the Eaton centre and called. I told them about my forecast thing. They asked me to email them at breakingnews@cp24.com to pitch my story and see if they could set up an interview.
I will compile all the things I need which are located throughout the weather thread and prepare the stuff to send.
If I really make the news, it will be shocking!
Spiders are like, ew.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
4293 posts
301 upvotes
The reality is that storms and fear make news and it would not surprise me one iota that even if the forecast improved, the meteorologists at the stations continue to pitch the dramatic storms for their editors.

Have you honestly seen how much news there is over 1 hour. Perhaps, 8-9 minutes of actual news.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14733 posts
3791 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 11:24 am
I walked to cp24 on Queen, they gave me a card. Then I went in the Eaton centre and called. I told them about my forecast thing. They asked me to email them at breakingnews@cp24.com to pitch my story and see if they could set up an interview.
I will compile all the things I need which are located throughout the weather thread and prepare the stuff to send.
If I really make the news, it will be shocking!
Good luck. Maybe you can be the one standing out in the cold with a Canada goose on cp24 from now on.
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11250 posts
132 upvotes
scarobough
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 12:11 pm
Good luck. Maybe you can be the one standing out in the cold with a Canada goose on cp24 from now on.
Only one little problem.

I have no CG! :cry:
But I can do the weather report there yes.
Spiders are like, ew.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7721 posts
2600 upvotes
Toronto
Where's that lying groundhog.......

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14733 posts
3791 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 15th, 2017 12:42 pm
Only one little problem.

I have no CG! :cry:
But I can do the weather report there yes.
Hit up kijiji and grab one gently loved.

Or do like fellow rfd bros - get OSAP and splurge on a BNWT model
Firebolt wrote:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11250 posts
132 upvotes
scarobough
Lol @ OSAP
Im ok with my Value Village coat lol

Winter is done anyways. Today could be the last below freezing day as we are entering a more seasonal regime now with above freezing temps. So lets forget CG and focus on spring! lol
Spiders are like, ew.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14733 posts
3791 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Looks like no snow for the next 2 weeks and above freezing highs except for today and late next week.

Op - any more significant snowfall in your forecastings?
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2090 posts
101 upvotes
Would be nice if it starts snowing in june, amirite ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14733 posts
3791 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lol
Firebolt wrote:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11250 posts
132 upvotes
scarobough
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 10:15 am
Looks like no snow for the next 2 weeks and above freezing highs except for today and late next week.

Op - any more significant snowfall in your forecastings?
Flurries at the most in the 2 week period. sO yEah We arE doNe wItH WinTEr.
Spiders are like, ew.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)