None
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13204 posts
2711 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 11:20 am
Flurries at the most in the 2 week period. sO yEah We arE doNe wItH WinTEr.
Nise
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
15919 posts
949 upvotes
Woodbridge
So that means it's time for "Who's changing to Summer Tires?" thread. LOL
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13204 posts
2711 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I change mine over at the first instance of 5 consecutive days of zero sightings of Asians in Canada Geese.

Based on 5 year historical data that puts my swapover date somewhere between June 28th and July 3rd.
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11038 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 11:28 am
I change mine over at the first instance of 5 consecutive days of zero sightings of Asians in Canada Geese.

Based on 5 year historical data that puts my swapover date somewhere between June 28th and July 3rd.
Please don't use that then lol. The real weather prompting you to do it is by maybe Easter at the latest.
bembol wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 11:25 am
So that means it's time for "Who's changing to Summer Tires?" thread. LOL
Done! Thanks for the suggestion!
How does it look?
Santa: Why is there a higgs boson in my sleigh? Me: I put one there sir. Santa: wait, there are tons more between the seat cusions. You lied! There are lots! Get them out of my sleigh! If I find more higgs bosons in there, I will have a conniption.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11038 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
I was out counting CGs. No way is there more than 1% CG in the population. I only spot an ocasional CG in a sea of different kinds of jackets.

And it is STILL COLD!
Santa: Why is there a higgs boson in my sleigh? Me: I put one there sir. Santa: wait, there are tons more between the seat cusions. You lied! There are lots! Get them out of my sleigh! If I find more higgs bosons in there, I will have a conniption.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
26248 posts
1522 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 6:26 pm
I was out counting CGs. No way is there more than 1% CG in the population. I only spot an ocasional CG in a sea of different kinds of jackets.

And it is STILL COLD!
it won't be cold in Davos, more importantly, will you keep us updated on the weather in Davos?
4930k/32gb/256gb ssd/8tb hdd/win10pro/msi 290
list of ongoing trades BST & free stuff giveaway
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11038 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
divx wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 6:39 pm
it won't be cold in Davos, more importantly, will you keep us updated on the weather in Davos?
I am not going anymore. So weather updates will be coming in as usual.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11038 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
divx wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 7:01 pm
your decision changes like the weather
Like the weather in Atlantic Canada.

The long range is looking cool. There is no early spring.
Groundhog? Why is this happening?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11038 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
Pray it is at least a bit sunny so we can see it.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_ecl ... t_21,_2017

Toronto will get a good chunk but not quite as amazing as Ohio valley.

My plan is to be 'accidentally' recording a weather forecast during lunch time 12:30 when the world around me suddenly starts going black.

"Houston, the special effects are screwing up and my forecast is blacking out"

"dude, it's just an eclipse, chill"

"Roger that"
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2538 posts
487 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 1:37 pm
Pray it is at least a bit sunny so we can see it.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_ecl ... t_21,_2017

Toronto will get a good chunk but not quite as amazing as Ohio valley.

My plan is to be 'accidentally' recording a weather forecast during lunch time 12:30 when the world around me suddenly starts going black.

"Houston, the special effects are screwing up and my forecast is blacking out"

"dude, it's just an eclipse, chill"

"Roger that"
Funny Thing, I was talking about this yesterday.
Knowing the weather it will probably be snowing while this happens!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11038 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
therollin wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 2:20 pm
Funny Thing, I was talking about this yesterday.
Knowing the weather it will probably be snowing while this happens!
Lol they did say it could cool down a bit, but hopefully it does not too much as to make it snow.
This will be my first ever event. I remember one came around the turn of the century but I could not see anything though.

I am curious about the year and will look up a list of past eclipses in Canada.

EDIT: Damnit! A perfect one hit us as we were the bulls eye for it in 1994 and I don't even remember because I was only small.
Anyone remember this one?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SE1994May10A.png

This one must be the one I remembered in the news years ago as it is indeed right near the turn of the century and I did not notice anything during it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SE2000Dec25P.png
It landed on Christmas day.

The one coming up in Aug. this year will be the biggest we see over a span of 3 decades.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
6385 posts
1924 upvotes
Markham
How accurate is tomorrow's 3-7cm? Car's covered with salt, want to rinse it off...
The myth on the Internet is that Canadians are nice people. Those people who say this just haven't been on RFD.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
13204 posts
2711 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
divx wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 6:39 pm
When I read this I was like 'wtf....ilmam is going to Switzerland?'
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
2173 posts
424 upvotes
Mississauga
ToniCipriani wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 8:28 pm
How accurate is tomorrow's 3-7cm? Car's covered with salt, want to rinse it off...
EC is calling for 2cm.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel