Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Winter GONE EARLY in Toronto this year!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2019 4:12 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2701 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto
East end GTA watch out! strong tstorm rolling through
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
therollin wrote:
May 21st, 2014 7:02 pm
East end GTA watch out! strong tstorm rolling through
Yes time to adjust the title!
blahhh
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2701 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto
Pouring Rain here! 1 second it was sunny and the next boom rain
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2701 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto
Damn where's a camera when you need 1! Crazy people setting off fireworks in the downpour
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
therollin wrote:
May 21st, 2014 7:12 pm
Damn where's a camera when you need 1! Crazy people setting off fireworks in the downpour
don't you got one on your phone? In todays technology no weather event get missed because all phones are equiped ;)
blahhh
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2701 posts
599 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
May 21st, 2014 7:14 pm
don't you got one on your phone? In todays technology no weather event get missed because all phones are equiped ;)
Unless you're sticking it out with 2% battery left :(
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Did that storm wipe out T-Dot? the forums are dead again! lol
blahhh
Aug 3, 2013
446 posts
233 upvotes
Durham
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
May 21st, 2014 7:50 pm
Did that storm wipe out T-Dot? the forums are dead again! lol
You monitoring the weather here all the way from sweltering Manila? :lol:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
suikoyen wrote:
May 21st, 2014 7:52 pm
You monitoring the weather here all the way from sweltering Manila? :lol:
Lol I am still in Quillabamba ;) but yes it is hot here too and I am in Manila soon. I am monitoring your weather because it is my job to stay as CEO of weather thread lol
blahhh
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5306 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
May 21st, 2014 6:02 pm
EDIT: test9251, if you are looking at this right now from Manila, please make sure to give a weather update from there. You are behind on your storm team weather tracking for Philippines and if you don't provide weather data for Manila, your eligibility for CEO of Official Weather Thread will be revoked :razz: If a typhoon rips the roof off of SM Megamall on EDSA, we wanna hear about it ;)
still hot in Manila. wait.. it's forever HOT. :D
but it rained for 3 days straight at about 9pm, just light rain, not enough to cool things down. :(
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5306 posts
691 upvotes
Toronto
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
May 21st, 2014 9:31 pm
Thanks. I was told by the girls I am talking with that the rain should cool things down, but I told them that el nino will make things hotter and drier this summer. I will be living in Imus city then downtown Manila near Tutuban station. We will see how the weather goes there. hot!
it rained for like 90 mins today, volume was better than yesterday, with little bit of not so hot winds. :razz:

one thing keeps bugging me, why the route was through NT, yukon, alaska then went to japan? why not go through US, pacific ocean, and landing? :|

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U5LU4UB.png[/IMG]
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
The warm spell is getting thwarted by a low pressure system. the heat is being squeeeeeezed back to the west.

sandikosh is tinkering with the GFS and making it cold again lol
You are sentenced to 5 years in steaming hot Philippines for conspiring to change the GFS to get the weather you want. You are due to appear at Pearson where you will wear a Lei necklace from hawaii and will participate in a luau before boarding the plane to Philippines.
[IMG]http://www.bigislanddiscount.com/Portal ... etings.jpg[/IMG]
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote:
May 22nd, 2014 7:19 am
it rained for like 90 mins today, volume was better than yesterday, with little bit of not so hot winds. :razz:

one thing keeps bugging me, why the route was through NT, yukon, alaska then went to japan? why not go through US, pacific ocean, and landing? :|

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U5LU4UB.png[/IMG]
I think they are worried about safety. They are afraid to fly in the middle of nowhere where there is no help in an emergency. But then again, you have hawaii in the middle. SSpeaking of hawaii, look at the above post lol.

And btw, it rained a lot now in quillabamba now too. since 3 AM
blahhh