Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Winter GONE EARLY in Toronto this year!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2019 4:12 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2004
4622 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
Heavy rain in Agincourt, Scarborough around 4-5ish this morning. It was loud enough to wake me up :/
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)

Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5273 posts
2859 upvotes
Toronto
why are you obsessed with ladyboys and trannies? I wonder...
dc200 wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2014 7:07 pm
fixed
Great weather now!... bring on the heat!
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3861 posts
357 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
roblombardi wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2014 1:46 pm

Awesome weather down in the Niagara area! Not a cloud in the sky.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Hmm as soon as he said that, those people started adding me without saying they were not girls lol They could at least be honest and list themselves according to what gender they really are.
roblombardi wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2014 1:46 pm

How about bad weather in my room. It is bad enough that it only goes down to 28 at night in Philippines, but also the room is always a gazillion degrees warmer on top of that. I can't wait till I rent a room with aircon!

Still don't find it too hot outside, but I wonder if I will find it to be too much hotter once I live right in the MIDDLE of Manila.

Let's face it. I am not in Philippines for its weather, I am here for other stuff! So the weather here can buzz off!!!!!!!
blahhh
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20107 posts
4069 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2014 2:51 pm
Hmm as soon as he said that, those people started adding me without saying they were not girls lol They could at least be honest and list themselves according to what gender they really are.

How about bad weather in my room. It is bad enough that it only goes down to 28 at night in Philippines, but also the room is always a gazillion degrees warmer on top of that. I can't wait till I rent a room with aircon!

Still don't find it too hot outside, but I wonder if I will find it to be too much hotter once I live right in the MIDDLE of Manila.

Let's face it. I am not in Philippines for its weather, I am here for other stuff! So the weather here can buzz off!!!!!!!
Huh? You ran away from the ❄ and now you find it ♨ so you need a/c?
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
sandikosh wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2014 4:42 pm
Huh? You ran away from the ❄ and now you find it ♨ so you need a/c?
It is all about a matter of balance. In fact, just simply look at the last sentence I wrote. That basically explains it. I am not here for the weather at all. I am here for taking advantage of other things. I wanted to be here but have to deal with the weather. I wanted t not have polar vortex, but by no means am I in Philippines to exchange temperate Canada weather for weather where everyone is non-stop sweating. I like experiencing everything here more than T-Dot except the weather which sucks But I have to take the awful weather if I want to enjoy the country the way I wanted.
blahhh
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2049 posts
323 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
Ilovejaneandfinch wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2014 3:40 am
Looks like localised activity. While some areas in southern Ontario will get nailed by a patch of extremely heavy rain, other areas will get missed by it. So there is no knowing what areas will get tons of rain and what areas get almost nothing. GFS shows this issue.
That forecast from the Weather Network was a bust, it was pretty much sunny all day. Rain overnight and some in the monring but by about 10am it was done. Disappointing I was hoping for some wild weather today. I was home all day and could have enjoyed watching it. Instead I did laundry and worked on flower beds in front of the house.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2593 posts
410 upvotes
Kagaaruk, NU
a sweltering 41 degrees C in manila today. dear god.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2011
3994 posts
219 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
rain rain go away, and don't come back ever again. :confused:
because ur mom said so
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
JACKIE26 wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2014 6:59 pm
That forecast from the Weather Network was a bust, it was pretty much sunny all day. Rain overnight and some in the monring but by about 10am it was done. Disappointing I was hoping for some wild weather today. I was home all day and could have enjoyed watching it. Instead I did laundry and worked on flower beds in front of the house.
at least you got some work done lol But I told you tWN is crap! lol Don;t bellieve anything they say! :razz: EC works better. They do weather for their own work and interest, not to gain revenue from silly ads as does TWN
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
dc200 wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2014 7:20 pm
a sweltering 41 degrees C in manila today. dear god.
ya it was bad. I was right about Manila missing out on the rainiy season because of ell nino so its even hotter now.
Simaahoy wrote:
Jun 3rd, 2014 9:08 pm
rain rain go away, and don't come back ever again. :confused:
.... so I guess I should take your rain then
blahhh
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20107 posts
4069 upvotes
Poormond Hill
You can take the rain as long as you send us some snow.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
sandikosh wrote:
Jun 4th, 2014 5:45 am
You can take the rain as long as you send us some snow.
Well I certainly don't have snow available in Philippines lol. I can't even keep myself from melting, much less the snow!

But seriously, don't go asking for snow now. When the polar vortex comes in July, you will take the blame lol
blahhh
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20107 posts
4069 upvotes
Poormond Hill
22 glorious degrees. Who in their right mind not want this weather?