Off Topic

Official Weather Thread: Winter GONE EARLY in Toronto this year!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2019 4:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
OMG I swear that was an earthquake I just felt :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

EDIT: phew!, I did not get killed by falling debris. The hotel is still standing :cheesygri
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
test9251 wrote:
Jun 25th, 2014 9:33 am
didn't felt a thing.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/magnitude-5-7 ... 11185.html
Hold on, aree you still in Pilipinas too? Get back to TDot or you will get chased back there too :razz: "houston we got yet another dude that refuses to go back to Canada. He just got off at EDSA MRT station and is also about to escape in a jeepney. Gettem before its too late" "for the last time! jeepneys are slow!!!!!!!!!!!!"

btw, I was just talking to a chica from Mabini, Batangas. I should ask her what happened to her house.

Here in Manila, I only noticed the earthquake because while I was on facebook my bed moved.

EDIT: if you or someone else knows where I take the bus to go to San Jose del Monte, please tell me ASAP I wanna go there!!!!
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Merry we-are halfway-between-last-Christmas-and-next-Christmas everyone! I wish you all the best in the upcoming holiday season and that noone suffers from the cold Canadian winters! Seasons greetings!!!!!!

6 months ago, you were sitting at the Christmas dinner table with all the wrapping paper shewn behind. In only 6 months it will be Christmas day again!
[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UW2Z5LUn61E/U ... IMATED.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://image.blingee.com/images15/conte ... 939263.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://collectiblesxgifts.com/wp-conten ... istmas.gif[/IMG]

k I mean seasons greetings for greeting all the wonderful hot summer season ahead :| Happy June 25 sorry for ruining your summer with this Christmas greeting :|
blahhh
Dec 8, 2008
704 posts
24 upvotes
OP just because it's your thread doesn't mean you can take it off topic whenever you want to :/
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
raps4lyfe wrote:
Jun 25th, 2014 9:24 pm
OP just because it's your thread doesn't mean you can take it off topic whenever you want to :/
I am just teasin' about the season lol This is the halfway point between one white Christmas and another and it is funny to take a moment to reflect on Christmas at the halfway point when it is getting super hot out. It is not off topic just because I switch to winter for a short time on June 25. I know some people hate the summer and would love to have a Christmas moment at the halfway point lol It will be back to summer again by midnight :)

btw, I guarantee you some radio stations either played white Christmas/let it snow/winter wonderland/frosty on this special day OR will play it in July as a tease as well. I heard they indeed do that!
blahhh
Nov 22, 2012
655 posts
24 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I heard next week the temp would feel like 40C!!
Be prepared to be roasted!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
All the 30s have been chopped out of the forecast so no wild humidex. But still expect it to feel hot. No MOAR prolonged period of cool weather for a while it seems.
blahhh
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Wow I did not know you can get 12 degree lows at the hottest part of the summer in T-Dot. But there are 2 nights like that set to go this week. Be ready to feel the chill. Too bad I only get lows of like 27 each and every night :| I could do with some 12 degree lows just about now.
blahhh
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
2161 posts
559 upvotes
12C would be nice. I'm already having trouble sleeping at night in this weather.

This thread needs more pics and vids like it did in the winter!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Nov 7, 2012
11578 posts
146 upvotes
abercombie and finch
Zephyr22b wrote:
Jun 30th, 2014 7:29 am
12C would be nice. I'm already having trouble sleeping at night in this weather.

This thread needs more pics and vids like it did in the winter!
you do have ac don't you? It is not like in Philippines where the cost of electricity is so high you can't afford ac. But even here, I sleep well with these 28 degree temps just using a fan. I don't know if I am just extremely adaptable, but I have managed to fully adapt to being in nonstop temps near and above 30.

This thread is much less active in summer cuz nothing happens! There hardly are even any thundrstorms. Here there is nothing either. I could tell because in one of the few times something did happen, and we got tornado, the thread came back to life with people posting and viewing. This thread will remain semi dormant until things pick up again later in the year.
blahhh
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2004
4623 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
Forecast Canada Day we get t-storm and rain in TO at 70% POP. What do you think OP?
h2o- a.k.a. 阿水 (Ah Sui)