Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16478 posts
960 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Mar 27th, 2017 1:20 am
One more week to go until Wrestlemania!
I just wish I had the slightest faith that The Miz and Maryse would win, but I don't.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1128 posts
158 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Mar 27th, 2017 7:50 am
I just wish I had the slightest faith that The Miz and Maryse would win, but I don't.
Ya, that's what I think too. But who knows, Cena is taking off again after Mania so there may be a chance that Miz and Maryse goes over? The build for this match has been great though, something I totally didn't expect. Miz and Maryse's comedy bit on Smackdown last week was fantastic.

My buddies and I want to catch Mania at the bar, but I'm not sure if there are any that will be showing it in the GTA.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2012
1206 posts
27 upvotes
Mississauga
I got an email from WWE network to purchase their subscription for $9.99 for 3 months including Wrestlemania. Do i still need a cable tv or i can just get the subscription and start watching it on my laptop? I remember we had to get cable tv but when i did some research on their website, this is what i found:

To watch WWE Network programs, do the following:

1. Go to WWE.com.
2. Click WATCH inside the WWE Network banner located on the upper right portion of page.
3. You will be prompted to login if you are not logged in to your WWE Network account.
4. Once logged in, you will be directed to the WWE Network homepage where you can begin watching your favorite WWE programming.

So can anyone please confirm?
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16478 posts
960 upvotes
Niagara Falls
saadt1988 wrote:
Apr 1st, 2017 11:17 am
I got an email from WWE network to purchase their subscription for $9.99 for 3 months including Wrestlemania. Do i still need a cable tv or i can just get the subscription and start watching it on my laptop? I remember we had to get cable tv but when i did some research on their website, this is what i found:

To watch WWE Network programs, do the following:

1. Go to WWE.com.
2. Click WATCH inside the WWE Network banner located on the upper right portion of page.
3. You will be prompted to login if you are not logged in to your WWE Network account.
4. Once logged in, you will be directed to the WWE Network homepage where you can begin watching your favorite WWE programming.

So can anyone please confirm?
I would email them to confirm. I have heard that if you use a VPN to sign up, you're good after that.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2012
1206 posts
27 upvotes
Mississauga
Evil Baby wrote:
Apr 1st, 2017 11:33 am
I would email them to confirm. I have heard that if you use a VPN to sign up, you're good after that.
I just called them and they said i need rogers cable tv service to access WWE network. Do you know any other way? What's VPN and how it works?

thanks
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16478 posts
960 upvotes
Niagara Falls
saadt1988 wrote:
Apr 1st, 2017 6:28 pm
I just called them and they said i need rogers cable tv service to access WWE network. Do you know any other way? What's VPN and how it works?

thanks
sent you a pm, hopefully it'll help
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10510 posts
563 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Apr 1st, 2017 7:53 pm
sent you a pm, hopefully it'll help
I use my VPN but i have heard it works in Canada after signing up (and you dont need the VPN after).
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1128 posts
158 upvotes
Finally done watching Wrestlemania. Started watching at 5:30, finished around 1ish, that was a LOT of wrestling. Overall, it was a very mediocre show. Only a handful of memorable moments like Hardys return, Steph going through the table, and Taker's supposed retirement. The matches were pretty boring outside of KO/Jericho, ladder match, and cruiserweight match. And seriously, no Samoa Joe???

Raw should be interesting tomorrow.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2012
1206 posts
27 upvotes
Mississauga
i wanted Goldberg and taker to win :(

WWE will never see another character like the undertaker. He truly is irreplaceable!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1128 posts
158 upvotes
Ya, I wanted Reigns to win only if he was turning heel because it would've added sooooo much heat on him. It doesn't look like he is though, so it would've been nice for Taker to go out on a win. I heard some fans saying that Reigns should have tombstoned Taker to pin him. That would've been a pretty cool finish.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the Goldberg/Brock match. It was really cool seeing the power moves by them. I thought Goldberg hurt himself when he speared Brock into the guard rails. There was so much exposed metal there when they went through.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16478 posts
960 upvotes
Niagara Falls
LOL, epic start by Roman.

I actually feel a little bad for the guy, but the WWE played that well.
Dec 28, 2004
660 posts
68 upvotes
Montreal
1:35 Later, this is the best RAW in recent memories. Wish i was there live !
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1128 posts
158 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2017 8:25 pm
LOL, epic start by Roman.

I actually feel a little bad for the guy, but the WWE played that well.
As the chants wore on, I was hoping he would say that one-liner and mic drop, so I was super happy when that happened.. Roman played to the crowd to perfection. He had NUCLEAR heat. The ONLY complaint I had was Braun backing down again. Great post-mania Raw.

And as for the chants, I love it when the crowd gets into it and gets creative. But I absolutely hate it when they start swearing in their chants.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16478 posts
960 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Apr 4th, 2017 1:42 am
As the chants wore on, I was hoping he would say that one-liner and mic drop, so I was super happy when that happened.. Roman played to the crowd to perfection. He had NUCLEAR heat. The ONLY complaint I had was Braun backing down again. Great post-mania Raw.

And as for the chants, I love it when the crowd gets into it and gets creative. But I absolutely hate it when they start swearing in their chants.
For sure. Definitely the best Raw in a long time.