[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4307 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
Time to Up this thread.

Why?

Because if you all missed it, John Cena completely roasted Roman Reigns ( I even felt really bad for Roman and thought John took it too far - yah it's that bad) on Raw:

https://streamable.com/um7gb
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3756 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
I'm going to watch this tonight.

Smackdown is getting the good candidates like Bobby Roode, Nakamura and Shelton Benjamin.
tehparadox.com is down. Any sites similar to it? All i know is bolt.cd and warez-bb.org. If you know any, msg me.

Thanks
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16614 posts
1033 upvotes
Niagara Falls
glover78 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2017 3:43 pm
Time to Up this thread.

Why?

Because if you all missed it, John Cena completely roasted Roman Reigns ( I even felt really bad for Roman and thought John took it too far - yah it's that bad) on Raw:

https://streamable.com/um7gb
It was pretty strong. Roman just played it wrong or was told to play it wrong. He's not quick enough to keep up with Cena on the mic so he probably should just play the less words more action kind of game.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
Cena destroyed him. Cena's just way too quick on the mic, Reigns can't keep up. And there was one point where I thought Reigns forgot his line, lol.

And on the subject of Raw, Sasha is turning into a joke! Legit loser indeed.

Also, pleeeeease don't put Asuka on Raw!!!
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3756 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
I wouldn't mind seeing Asuka on Raw.

Cena destroyed Reigns but I think thats the reason why reigns was paired with Cena. Roman has horrible mic skills and yes for a second there I believe he actually did forget his lines.

Nia needs to be the next champion for the womens division and Braun needs to defeat lesnar.
tehparadox.com is down. Any sites similar to it? All i know is bolt.cd and warez-bb.org. If you know any, msg me.

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
9555 posts
1238 upvotes
Toronto
Reigns has got to start playing the chicken heel like Flair did. But when on the attack, go strong. That would generate super heat and really bring it back old school where you want a Face beat him strong. Bring back the Shield (or maybe similar) to be his goons and protector.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16614 posts
1033 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Aug 29th, 2017 9:22 pm
Cena destroyed him. Cena's just way too quick on the mic, Reigns can't keep up. And there was one point where I thought Reigns forgot his line, lol.

And on the subject of Raw, Sasha is turning into a joke! Legit loser indeed.

Also, pleeeeease don't put Asuka on Raw!!!
I think they're trying to build that storyline with Sasha and at one of the major PPV's she'll get passed it.

Zero1 wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 8:45 am
I wouldn't mind seeing Asuka on Raw.

Cena destroyed Reigns but I think thats the reason why reigns was paired with Cena. Roman has horrible mic skills and yes for a second there I believe he actually did forget his lines.

Nia needs to be the next champion for the womens division and Braun needs to defeat lesnar.
I want to see Asuka on Smackdown because I wan't to see her against Charlotte. I don't personally like Charlotte's character, too whiny for me but she's a damn good athlete and I think the two of them could put on a good show.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3756 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
Reigns unfortunately got the push at the wrong time. He was HOT in the shield and thats when his character should have capitalized on that. Right now hes got a lot of work ahead of him.

Women's division needs more character development. Right now Nia banks and bliss are the only real contenders for the belt (bayley is out). Of the 7-8 women on raw, only half are giving a good show which is lacking hard.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 10:01 am
I think they're trying to build that storyline with Sasha and at one of the major PPV's she'll get passed it.
I feel that's a really uninteresting story to tell and makes Sasha look like such a loser. Being able to finally defend a title for the first time doesn't sound impressive at all, not anywhere near the level of the chase for a championship. Problem is that Sasha is starting to be some boo's and I hope that doesn't continue. Sasha's mic skills are more suited for a heel than a babyface, so I really hope she turns soon. On that note, if she does turn, there'll be only be Bailey as the lone baby face on Raw. Unless Nia turns?
Evil Baby wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 10:01 am
I want to see Asuka on Smackdown because I wan't to see her against Charlotte. I don't personally like Charlotte's character, too whiny for me but she's a damn good athlete and I think the two of them could put on a good show.
Me too! That should be some good wrestling. Charlotte makes a WAY better heel than baby, she improved so much as a heel on Raw before being moved to babyface on Smackdown.
Zero1 wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 10:08 am
Reigns unfortunately got the push at the wrong time. He was HOT in the shield and thats when his character should have capitalized on that. Right now hes got a lot of work ahead of him.
I don't think they need to do anything with Reigns. I think they've accepted the fact he's a babyface that fans love to hate, and he receives a great reaction every time. They can continue running with this for a while longer. Then there's the Shield reunion story they can go back to, I think it would get fans behind Roman again.
Zero1 wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 10:08 am
Women's division needs more character development. Right now Nia banks and bliss are the only real contenders for the belt (bayley is out). Of the 7-8 women on raw, only half are giving a good show which is lacking hard.
Poor Emma......I like her but it's too bad she's getting buried.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3756 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
I see the points of asuka and charlotte being a good match. But who would raw get if they push asuka to smackdown? I am honestly getting super tired of sasha and when they were in Toronto, the whole audience was cheering for Emma to win. She needs a push and she has potential.

I hope they do go back to shield reunion as it was pretty good for the better part of about 2 years or so. Could be a while before that happens though. RIght now they seem to want to improve his mic skills as he is really terrible.

Thanks
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16614 posts
1033 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Zero1 wrote:
Aug 31st, 2017 8:49 am
I see the points of asuka and charlotte being a good match. But who would raw get if they push asuka to smackdown? I am honestly getting super tired of sasha and when they were in Toronto, the whole audience was cheering for Emma to win. She needs a push and she has potential.

I hope they do go back to shield reunion as it was pretty good for the better part of about 2 years or so. Could be a while before that happens though. RIght now they seem to want to improve his mic skills as he is really terrible.
I'd actually prefer they move the entire women's division to Raw and give it a solid hour to work with. I mean honestly I'm not that interested in it but I feel like there isn't enough strong talent to have them on both shows and Raw has that extra hour anyways.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3756 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
Evil Baby wrote:
Aug 31st, 2017 10:11 am
I'd actually prefer they move the entire women's division to Raw and give it a solid hour to work with. I mean honestly I'm not that interested in it but I feel like there isn't enough strong talent to have them on both shows and Raw has that extra hour anyways.
Not a bad idea and they can just keep the cruserweights on tuesday night for 205 live or have them move over to smack down. Having all the women on 1 show could allow them to make some undisputed title for the woman and rank em as first ever or something in the history of the business. A couple of good stories can be created from that.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4057 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
There have been rumours of possibly doing a women's Rumble and this could be a great way to bring in Asuka.

She is supposed to be out for a couple of months. She could be a surprise entrant, win the thing and have her decision as to which title to challenge for/brand to join be a story line as they used to do years ago.

Unfortunately I don't see them having the patience and she will probably just show up on Raw without any fanfare as soon as she is cleared.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
Boy, I really enjoyed Smackdown tonight. The Vince/KO segment was good TV, Vince was busted open. Kudos to Vince for taking the beat down, and kudos to KO for pulling that off. I can't wait until KO does his next shoot interview describing what he was thinking when they told him he was going to beat up his 70+ year old boss. LOL.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16614 posts
1033 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 1:21 am
Boy, I really enjoyed Smackdown tonight. The Vince/KO segment was good TV, Vince was busted open. Kudos to Vince for taking the beat down, and kudos to KO for pulling that off. I can't wait until KO does his next shoot interview describing what he was thinking when they told him he was going to beat up his 70+ year old boss. LOL.
I actually preferred the opening segment better but thought both were good. Seems like WWE is trying to get a little more edgy but still keep it PG. KO is pretty good at that and it looks like Vince most have a lot of faith in him to allow him to do what he did.

I was also surprised that they let Braun squash Brock like they did. Brock is good at selling getting hit by big guys, but to just let Braun stand on him like that, I did not see that coming. I wish they would have let Braun squash Roman like that.