• Nov 22nd, 2017 9:23 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1272 posts
191 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 8:09 am
I was also surprised that they let Braun squash Brock like they did. Brock is good at selling getting hit by big guys, but to just let Braun stand on him like that, I did not see that coming. I wish they would have let Braun squash Roman like that.
I think this just means that Brock will retain at No Mercy. But man, that was awesome when Brock suplexed Braun, and Braun just popped right back up immediately. Loved that segment.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3757 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 12:00 pm
I think this just means that Brock will retain at No Mercy. But man, that was awesome when Brock suplexed Braun, and Braun just popped right back up immediately. Loved that segment.
Brocks face after that was just priceless. He is good but they need to let braun win. He needs the push.
tehparadox.com is down. Any sites similar to it? All i know is bolt.cd and warez-bb.org. If you know any, msg me.

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
9573 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Zero1 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 12:35 pm
Brocks face after that was just priceless. He is good but they need to let braun win. He needs the push.
And there needs to be a return match where you want to see Brock win the title back. So the win over Brock can't be super clean.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
5972 posts
1272 upvotes
Anyone else get hyped for the Too Cool theme being used in the Madden 18 commercial?

Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3757 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
Yes that was pretty cool. I enjoy those days of wrestling before if became all PG.
tehparadox.com is down. Any sites similar to it? All i know is bolt.cd and warez-bb.org. If you know any, msg me.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
2897 posts
189 upvotes
Looking for some help from those with the WWE Network:

I used to be a subscriber to the WWE Network, but let it lapse a number of months ago. When I signed up originally, I did it by getting a US address, using a VPN to sign in originally, etc. If I wanted to restart my account, do I have to go through this again? I got an offer for 3 months free that I'd like to do, but I have to re-enter my address, etc. I can put in a US one like before, but I thought that I read that all of the On Demand stuff was available to Canadians online now? So if so, could I access it on the app, or through game consoles, etc?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3757 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
movieking wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2017 3:21 pm
Looking for some help from those with the WWE Network:

I used to be a subscriber to the WWE Network, but let it lapse a number of months ago. When I signed up originally, I did it by getting a US address, using a VPN to sign in originally, etc. If I wanted to restart my account, do I have to go through this again? I got an offer for 3 months free that I'd like to do, but I have to re-enter my address, etc. I can put in a US one like before, but I thought that I read that all of the On Demand stuff was available to Canadians online now? So if so, could I access it on the app, or through game consoles, etc?

Thanks
In Canada, you can only obtain it through the cable co's which sucks because I don't have cable.

I did the VPN method once but you need to have a US credit card as they will reject canadian authorized bank credit cards (trust me i tried). If the 3 month promo is over then you will not be able to do another trial. I almost got away with it but failed unfortunately.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1272 posts
191 upvotes
I'm just glad he's going to be relevant again on the show, and that there will be no more matches between them (for now). Looking forward to seeing where this story goes.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1272 posts
191 upvotes
What a crazy week backstage in WWE. First, Neville is most likely gone after asking for his release, and now word is Nia Jax is on personal leave. Neville is a huge loss, I love his wrestling. As for Nia, I feel like the fans were starting to warm up to her before this happened.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16625 posts
1039 upvotes
Niagara Falls
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 10:06 pm
What a crazy week backstage in WWE. First, Neville is most likely gone after asking for his release, and now word is Nia Jax is on personal leave. Neville is a huge loss, I love his wrestling. As for Nia, I feel like the fans were starting to warm up to her before this happened.
Neville could be a big loss but I'm not sure he was doing much for the WWE. Not his fault, he just wasn't being booked very well. Would have looked funny with him against the huge guys on the roster though.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3757 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
Evil Baby wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 10:29 pm
Neville could be a big loss but I'm not sure he was doing much for the WWE. Not his fault, he just wasn't being booked very well. Would have looked funny with him against the huge guys on the roster though.
That's why they pushed him to the cruiser weight division and he was doing really well. He had some great matches in WWE and I truly enjoyed them. Nia was simply not given the push needed. Multiple times she should have been champion and they chose to give it to someone like Sasha.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1272 posts
191 upvotes
Ya, Neville was the only reason the CW division was relevant for the past year. And I don't mind him facing off on big guys, just look at Finn. He's a smallish guy and he's most likely in a program with Brock after Survivor Series. It's all about WWE's booking of the character.

As for Nia, I'm starting to warm up to her but I don't think she's championship material yet. Her wrestling is not up to par with the rest of the women's division.
Baaaaaaaaa!