• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2017 12:59 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2012
1206 posts
29 upvotes
Mississauga
Goldberg had a shoulder injury and yet he was able to pick up 290 pounds Brock lesnar for jack hammer? That doesn't make sense....I was there at air Canada centre and the moment Goldberg hit open the door and started walking.....he looked super fit and his body reminded me of old Goldberg

I loved the match and it was like a dream come true to see Brock being demolished like this
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
saadt1988 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2016 1:43 pm
Goldberg had a shoulder injury and yet he was able to pick up 290 pounds Brock lesnar for jack hammer? That doesn't make sense....I was there at air Canada centre and the moment Goldberg hit open the door and started walking.....he looked super fit and his body reminded me of old Goldberg

I loved the match and it was like a dream come true to see Brock being demolished like this
I think he can work through the injury if it's on the shoulder that's not taking the brunt of the spears and jackhammer. And it probably wasn't a serious enough injury to keep him out. Maybe they'll do an injury angle on RAW tonight where Brock jumps Goldberg during a segment, and Goldberg can be "injured" in story until Royal Rumble where he makes his grand return.

And ya, other than the white and grey beard, he looks like his old self. Last night ACC was ROCKING when the Goldberg chants. I hope WWE realizes how successful Toronto was and give us another main event soon.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4307 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2016 4:35 pm
I think he can work through the injury if it's on the shoulder that's not taking the brunt of the spears and jackhammer. And it probably wasn't a serious enough injury to keep him out. Maybe they'll do an injury angle on RAW tonight where Brock jumps Goldberg during a segment, and Goldberg can be "injured" in story until Royal Rumble where he makes his grand return.

And ya, other than the white and grey beard, he looks like his old self. Last night ACC was ROCKING when the Goldberg chants. I hope WWE realizes how successful Toronto was and give us another main event soon.
We need the Royal Rumble!!!
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10552 posts
575 upvotes
Scarborough
Great weekend in Toronto. Wasn't even bored by Raw.

I hope they do this again in two years or something
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16614 posts
1033 upvotes
Niagara Falls
The Roman hate was strong last night, real strong. You could tell the crowd was very conflicted when he came out to save Seth Rollins. They should have done a Sheamus and Cesaro cheer / boo thing. That would have been pretty funny.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
9555 posts
1238 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder how the crowd was like on each night for those who were there. I only went to NXT and crowd was pretty good.

Raw looked a bit quiet on TV. Haven't seen Survivor Series.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
at1212b wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2016 10:24 am
I wonder how the crowd was like on each night for those who were there. I only went to NXT and crowd was pretty good.

Raw looked a bit quiet on TV. Haven't seen Survivor Series.
Survivor Series had an amazing crowd. It was much louder than NXT, but that's because SS was sold out and NXT was not.
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4307 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
Hey does anyone know of any specific bars showing Royal Rumble? It appears it's not going to be shown in the theatres.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16614 posts
1033 upvotes
Niagara Falls
So, who is everyone's guess to win the Rumble?

I'm hoping for a Samoa Joe additional to the Rumble and win although I feel like there is no way they'd like a Smackdown match headline Wrestlemania and it looks like rumours point to Joe going to Smackdown
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4307 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
I just found out Nakamura is champ again. I was hoping he'd be Rumble participant. Imagine the reaction he'd get.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
Evil Baby wrote:
Jan 25th, 2017 9:19 pm
So, who is everyone's guess to win the Rumble?

I'm hoping for a Samoa Joe additional to the Rumble and win although I feel like there is no way they'd like a Smackdown match headline Wrestlemania and it looks like rumours point to Joe going to Smackdown
There's no real favourite this year, but I have to agree that the winner will be from Raw. My picks are either Brock (with Goldberg somehow winning the title at Fastlane or something, setting up a WM headliner between them), or Balor if he's cleared to wrestle.

Any guesses as to surprise entrants? I would like to see Joe and Nakamura. Man, Nakamura's entrance at WM would be freaking amazing.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
16614 posts
1033 upvotes
Niagara Falls
glover78 wrote:
Jan 25th, 2017 11:58 pm
I just found out Nakamura is champ again. I was hoping he'd be Rumble participant. Imagine the reaction he'd get.
He's facing Bobby Roode on Saturday for NXT Takeover. Can't wait to watch that entrance again :).
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Jan 26th, 2017 2:52 am
There's no real favourite this year, but I have to agree that the winner will be from Raw. My picks are either Brock (with Goldberg somehow winning the title at Fastlane or something, setting up a WM headliner between them), or Balor if he's cleared to wrestle.

Any guesses as to surprise entrants? I would like to see Joe and Nakamura. Man, Nakamura's entrance at WM would be freaking amazing.
Well the hot free agent this year is Kenny Omega, he could be 1 I suppose.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
Actually, I'm thinking Jericho might win this, leading to the KO/Jericho breakup match at WM. That would be some entertaining shows leading up to WM. I'm hoping for this!
Baaaaaaaaa!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2010
4307 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
glover78 wrote:
Jan 24th, 2017 10:13 pm
Hey does anyone know of any specific bars showing Royal Rumble? It appears it's not going to be shown in the theatres.
Anybody?
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1262 posts
187 upvotes
glover78 wrote:
Jan 28th, 2017 2:41 am
Anybody?
I haven't seen any bars advertising that they show WWE PPV in years. Maybe try the law boards.
Baaaaaaaaa!