PC & Video Games

Official Xbox One X Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 12:25 am

Poll: So you're purchasing an "X". Which category do you fall into?

• Total votes: 58. You have voted on this poll.
You are replacing your Xbox One/S with an X

62%
You are supplementing your Xbox One/S with an X

17%
You did not have a Xbox One/S prior to purchasing an X

21%
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2006
4474 posts
196 upvotes
swales wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 6:57 pm
My BB order shipped via Prolator with delivery tomorrow :)
Hey, did you get notification for Xbox one x 1tb or does it mention Scorpio edition anywhere?
C:\RFD>ih8lowballers.bat_
Jan 26, 2017
1 posts
TypeVR6 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 12:54 am
Hey, did you get notification for Xbox one x 1tb or does it mention Scorpio edition anywhere?
I have the Scorpio edition preordered and got the notification for shipment from purolator. It says Xbox One X 1TB.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2183 posts
238 upvotes
Ajax
TypeVR6 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 12:54 am
Mine says Xbox One 1TB Console. However, look at the SKU 10740801. That is the Scorpio edition. The standard editon's sku is 11558330.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2183 posts
238 upvotes
Ajax
For those who wanted a Scorpio Edition but missed out on the pre-order campaigns, Best Buy will have limited stock at some of their stores tomorrow morning.

Good luck!

According to their blog:

Stores:

Deerfoot Meadow, AB

Edmonton South, AB
Cambie, BC
Coquitlam, BC
Kingsway, BC
Richmond, BC
Surrey, BC
Kelowna, BC
St. James, MB
Heartland, ON
Oakville, ON
Kitchener, ON
Sherway, ON
Ottawa East, ON
Scarborough, ON
Windsor, ON
Brampton, ON
Bay & Dundas, ON
North London, ON
Centreville, QC
Laval, QC
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
3525 posts
1135 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I received a phone call from EB Games last night informing me that my Scorpio edition was ready for pickup today. I'm a little pissed about the whole trade in thing. I traded mine in two months ago for $200 and they still have the damn promo.

It's sucked no having an Xbox for so long. Oh well, I'll be picking up my preorder at lunch. Can't wait!
Apr 23, 2007
368 posts
71 upvotes
Montreal
My order from BB will be delivered tomorrow. It stills in Toronto :(
May 23, 2008
746 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
My BB order for a Scorpio Edition shipped yesterday and they attempted delivery today at 9:45 AM. I'm out of the country and apparently no one answered the door. I'm gonna call for a delivery re-attempt. To be honest, I was expecting the order to be cancelled; I randomly checked BB's site in October and saw that the Scorpio was in stock. I didn't actually think it would ship and figured I'd get a cancellation email sooner or later.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
19057 posts
2638 upvotes
Poormond Hill
My Wally world one is in transit. It should be waiting for me when I get home.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Jun 29, 2017
5 posts
1 upvote
There are 5 in stock at my local best buy. Are they not sending out any more project Scorpio editions after today? I'd rather have that.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2183 posts
238 upvotes
Ajax
BearZen wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 10:50 am
There are 5 in stock at my local best buy. Are they not sending out any more project Scorpio editions after today? I'd rather have that.
Well they weren't supposed to have any in store for walk-in as they were to be pre-ordered. So M$ either lied about quantities or just made a bunch more for people who missed out. Expect it to be one shipment of those so if you want one grab it soon,

Which store so people know.
Jun 29, 2017
5 posts
1 upvote
5 left in the store in Brantford On when I called an hour ago.

I ended up getting a prime free trial and got the Scorpio edition. Thanks guys
Nov 5, 2017
4 posts
walmart came through. First time ordering a big ticket item from them. Dispatched last night said was going to be delivered tomorrow but came today, and left in front of the door while at work.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2001
4883 posts
1725 upvotes
playtillyadrop wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 11:31 am
walmart came through. First time ordering a big ticket item from them. Dispatched last night said was going to be delivered tomorrow but came today, and left in front of the door while at work.
What's your address again?