• Oct 15th, 2017 6:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2001
4767 posts
1565 upvotes
SpicYMchaggis wrote:
Sep 21st, 2017 9:35 am
I don't see the difference between this time and last, if anything I think there is more incentive for people to switch because the console is considerably better. The actual issue might be this thing might be in more demand combined with a hardware shortage or something making it not worth the vendors while to offer aggressive trade in deals.

For anyone curious last year they were offering 200$ for an OG xbox + about 125$ in gift cards + a bargain bin game of your choice with the purchase of the 400$ 1TB Xbox one S with Fifa and they only wanted the console + power supply meaning you got to keep your controller/kinect/HDMI/headset from the existing console.

Im not expecting to get a practically free upgrade like last year but if I can get 200$ plus some gift cards I think its worth holding out for.

I did pre-order the Scorpio edition but I think Im just going to wait and see what kind of trade in deals hit when this thing is finally released.
I'm going to do the EBG trade-in. I have $200 in credit so I'll only be paying $200 _ tax out of pocket. Worth it for me.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2005
2107 posts
91 upvotes
Hey guys, I know this is an Xbox Scorpio thread, but just a heads up, there is a contest to win an XboxOne X.....wineveryhour...enjoy!
Feb 14, 2007
474 posts
87 upvotes
who preordered the scorpio edition from microsoft on the 20th? i preordered the scorpio edition on the 20th.. and i just checked my order.. it's showing a regular xbox one x.. i definitely preordered the scorpio... my email order sent to me was sept 20th.. but in the order it shows i ordered on the 21st?? wtf and the email shows available nov 7th but on my order page on ms it shows nov 30th??
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
2071 posts
199 upvotes
Ajax
wai_lai416 wrote:
Sep 28th, 2017 4:11 am
who preordered the scorpio edition from microsoft on the 20th? i preordered the scorpio edition on the 20th.. and i just checked my order.. it's showing a regular xbox one x.. i definitely preordered the scorpio... my email order sent to me was sept 20th.. but in the order it shows i ordered on the 21st?? wtf and the email shows available nov 7th but on my order page on ms it shows nov 30th??
Just give them a call.
Nov 10, 2016
195 posts
62 upvotes
BC
is this only in EU?
Right now, you can pre-order the Xbox One X and get Forza Motorsport 7, Halo 5 Guardians and Quantum Break for £449.99, the same price you’ll find the console available on its own at most other retailers at the moment. This means you’re essentially getting three games for free.
techradar
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1397 posts
348 upvotes
Dann, still no offer from MS store and looks EB removed their offer.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2006
4754 posts
609 upvotes
inocent wrote:
Oct 15th, 2017 2:10 pm
Yeah I was banking on a good trade in deal but I think this thing might be a bit hard to find and as a result not have much in the way if trade in offers.

My friend just decided to preorder and he said to my surprise the preorders are practically sold out at most places now. He scooped one off amazon.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2001
4767 posts
1565 upvotes
inocent wrote:
Oct 15th, 2017 2:10 pm
I called EBG when they initially removed the promo from the website, but they said it's still on going. I'd check with your local EBG.