Oh boy, here I go spending too much money again
Would it be worthwhile to wait 2 or 3 more weeks to see how prices go or just get it over with and pick it up tomorrow?
Judging by the photoprice.ca graphs, it appears prices have bottomed out over the past year unless i'm reading it wrong.
Maybe I'll start by strolling to the shop tomorrow and try to get the scoop on upcoming sales although i probably won't get very far. Only problem is I'll probably end up walking out of the store with an empty bank account and a big smile on my face regardless.