Home & Garden

Is it OK to ask for referrals here? For insulation and door work in Richmond Hill, ON.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2019 10:34 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
2139 posts
1969 upvotes

Is it OK to ask for referrals here? For insulation and door work in Richmond Hill, ON.

If it is, then I need someone to spray foam a section of garage wall, the flimsy aluminum doors, top up blown in insulation in the attic and
.replace the garage access door to the mud room (it's warped ever so slightly). PM or post here with contact info. Please and thank you.

Edit: location is Richmond Hill, further updated the title to include purpose and location.

If not,then mods can delete.
Last edited by Gr8irlbot on Nov 4th, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
12695 posts
7861 upvotes
Paris
my0gr81 wrote: If it is, then I need someone to spray foam a section of garage wall, the flimsy aluminum doors, top up blown in insulation in the attic and
.replace the garage access door to the mud room (it's warped ever so slightly). PM or post here with contact info. Please and thank you.

If not,then mods can delete.
I know a great guy in Nunavut. I’ll send you his info.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
2139 posts
1969 upvotes
LOL. OK I guess I should add a location. Richmond Hill, Ontario north of the center of the universe.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
2139 posts
1969 upvotes
I just updated the thread title to clarify what I needed. Thank you for either replying or reaching out through PM.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
2139 posts
1969 upvotes
Can anyone help a guy out here? Please and thank you.