Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Old Navy

OLD Navy Text to win - $2500 CT GC - 6/19

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2011 7:10 am
Tags:
None
Dec 12, 2008
82 posts
1551 upvotes
Kitchener

[Old Navy] OLD Navy Text to win - $2500 CT GC - 6/19

4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a. Text Message: During the Promotion Period, a keyword will be displayed at participating Old Navy stores. There will be one (1) keyword available and you may text the keyword once per day. Once you locate the keyword, using a two-way text-messaging capable device, text the keyword to 24680. Text the keyword and STOP to 24680 to opt-out. Text the keyword and HELP to 24680 for information. Each text message constitutes one (1) Sweepstakes entry. You will receive one (1) text message in response to your entry. Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes by text-messaging will be charged according to their carriers' standard messaging and data rates, and entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Check your owners' manual for specific text-messaging instructions. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.

If anyone is hitting the mall today please post the secret word

Old Navy The Greatest Grill Giveaway
Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Each text message, sent or received, may incur a charge as provided in your rate plan. Message and data rates may apply. If you enter via text message, you will receive one (1) text message in response to your entry. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.
1. Eligibility: Old Navy The Greatest Grill Giveaway - Canada (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Canada who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Old Navy, LLC, ePrize, LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Old Navy, LLC, Two Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, U.S.A. Administrator: ePrize, LLC, One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069, U.S.A.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 4, 2011 and ends on June 19, 2011 (the "Promotion Period". Participants may only enter during Old Navy store operating hours.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a. Text Message: During the Promotion Period, a keyword will be displayed at participating Old Navy stores. There will be one (1) keyword available and you may text the keyword once per day. Once you locate the keyword, using a two-way text-messaging capable device, text the keyword to 24680. Text the keyword and STOP to 24680 to opt-out. Text the keyword and HELP to 24680 for information. Each text message constitutes one (1) Sweepstakes entry. You will receive one (1) text message in response to your entry. Entrants who enter the Sweepstakes by text-messaging will be charged according to their carriers' standard messaging and data rates, and entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Check your owners' manual for specific text-messaging instructions. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers.
b. Mail-in Alternate Method: To enter without using your own two-way text-messaging capable device, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “The Greatest Grill Giveaway” c/o ePrize, LLC, c/o Dept. #573592, P.O. Box 5046, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope per day during the Promotion Period. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by June 20, 2011 and received by June 24, 2011. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof
of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same phone number. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different phone numbers, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned a phone number by a telephone service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning phone numbers for the two-way text-messaging capable device associated with the submitted phone number. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s behalf by ePrize, LLC at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET on July 13, 2011 in Pleasant Ridge, Michigan, U.S.A. The potential winners will be notified by email, text message, phone, or mail. Any potential winner who entered via text-messaging will be notified by phone and/or text message at the number of the device used to enter the Sweepstakes. Potential winners who entered via text-messaging must visit http://oldnavy.promo.eprize.com/fathersdaycan/ within five (5) days of receiving the win notification message to complete an online prize fulfillment form. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance which must be received by Administrator, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. All potential prize winners will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill testing question in order to be eligible to receive a prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to complete the online fulfillment form within five (5) days of win notification (if applicable), fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period (if applicable), fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill testing question, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period, or if prize is returned as undeliverable potential winner forfeits prize. Each potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential Grand through Second Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed Third prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after the potential winner has been approved.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $2,500 Canadian Tire Canada Gift Card that may be used towards the purchase of grill related items and a $100 M & M Meat Shops Canada Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,600 CAD.
SEVEN (7) FIRST PRIZES: A $100 Canadian Tire Canada Gift Card and a $100 M & M Meat Shops Canada Card. ARV: $200 CAD.
TWENTY (20) SECOND PRIZES: A $50 Canadian Tire Canada Gift Card. ARV: $50 CAD.
TWENTY (20) THIRD PRIZES: A $25 Old Navy Appreciation Card. ARV: $25 CAD.
For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or any portion thereof, for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) Prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $5,500 CAD.
20 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
secret word is ----GRILL ---------
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47870 posts
793 upvotes
Penticton
Nice, thank you to both!
Banned
Nov 27, 2009
698 posts
205 upvotes
MID TORONTO St clai…
Thanks-curious about this one though-----have entered.

I have an unlimited text plan on my Rogers iPhone 4
I text all of the time but first time like this to a contest.....

Can anyone tell me IF the number we are texting to is considered a local text or an international one?

For those with iPhones, i have BiteSMS and 49 credit left for international text but I dont want to waste those unnecessarily. So I just SMS'd this through Rogers but if it is international, I want to know what the cost might be.

Anyone know the answer to that? Thx :)
"Any more irrelevant comments to pull out of your ass?"
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
6412 posts
2625 upvotes
Mort Réal, QC
ShiksKev wrote: Thanks-curious about this one though-----have entered.

I have an unlimited text plan on my Rogers iPhone 4
I text all of the time but first time like this to a contest.....

Can anyone tell me IF the number we are texting to is considered a local text or an international one?

For those with iPhones, i have BiteSMS and 49 credit left for international text but I dont want to waste those unnecessarily. So I just SMS'd this through Rogers but if it is international, I want to know what the cost might be.

Anyone know the answer to that? Thx :)

Short codes won't be considered INTL. Just standard text messaging fees, in your case included with your plan. Enjoy (o:
Banned
Nov 27, 2009
698 posts
205 upvotes
MID TORONTO St clai…
jamesfitzgibbon wrote: so - it is "GRILL" every day??? :confused:

still appears to be as its referred to as the "Old Navy Greatest GRILL giveaway" on the return texts I get back from them
"Any more irrelevant comments to pull out of your ass?"
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks

1000th post!!!!!!
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1944 posts
14270 upvotes
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 4, 2011 and ends on June 19, 2011 (the "Promotion Period". Participants may only enter during Old Navy store operating hours.

I was about to text (8:22am) when I realized I might void this. I wonder if they pay attention to your time zone when you enter?
LadyB
Received a kidney transplant September 1, 2018. Be a donor
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8506 posts
2497 upvotes
Toronto
ShiksKev wrote: still appears to be as its referred to as the "Old Navy Greatest GRILL giveaway" on the return texts I get back from them

thanks
No Signature