Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
OLG

PlayOLG - Free $35-$110 in bonus credits promotion

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2018 8:42 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
8405 posts
4690 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: Is the site down?

Edit: Seems like it's my ISP (Carrytel) with a US IP that's blocking me from the site? Anyone else have this issue?
I'm on Carrytel, and don't have this issue.

You can contact Carrytel to give you a new IP address, I've read elsewhere on RFD but have not needed to do this.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
HappyDaze wrote: I got my request denied. I cashed out Sept 15, uploaded void cheque. After reading these threads, I proactively uploaded my bank statement last month. Now, I get an email that they rejected it, because they want... a bank statement.
I just got an e-mail today, they said they required a bank statement. I feel like they're giving me the run-around to avoid paying out
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2835 posts
2772 upvotes
Ottawa
Two things:

1) My wife and I finally received our withdrawals a few weeks ago, which was great.
2) There is a 1x promo showing for me right now, but I keep forgetting how these work - if I deposit $100, play conservative blackjack for $100 in wagers, then I get the $100 in bonus funds plus whatever is left of my $100 deposit after all those wagers - is that right?

https://www.playolg.ca/content/olg/en/p ... usive.html

olg-promo.PNG

EDIT: "cashnow" was sounding familiar and I searched the thread - it's an offer for people who haven't deposited money before (something like that) - sounds like I understand it right. Maybe I'll play some blackjack tonight!
I am a current Public Mobile customer and Koodo customer.
Jan 29, 2017
115 posts
72 upvotes
ottawa
SkimGuy wrote: I just got an e-mail today, they said they required a bank statement. I feel like they're giving me the run-around to avoid paying out
same, my request was rejected after I uploaded everything I could find from TD to show I had an account plus BELL plus Hydro. have resubmitted.
spent half an hour today talking to the Ontario Ombudsman office, they are considering opening an investigation. they wouldn't tell me much other than they have received other complaints. asked me for details about what has happened and my concerns. was happy to share.

https://www.ombudsman.on.ca/have-a-complaint
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
jshebib2 wrote: same, my request was rejected after I uploaded everything I could find from TD to show I had an account plus BELL plus Hydro. have resubmitted.
spent half an hour today talking to the Ontario Ombudsman office, they are considering opening an investigation. they wouldn't tell me much other than they have received other complaints. asked me for details about what has happened and my concerns. was happy to share.

https://www.ombudsman.on.ca/have-a-complaint
I might look into that, thanks. They shouldn't offer this kind of promotion if they didn't expect this kind of response
Jan 29, 2017
115 posts
72 upvotes
ottawa
I'm on my 3rd attempt to withdraw funds. keep uploading documents hoping that I hit the right combination. feel a lot like its playing slots with them, push a few buttons - pull handle - wait to see if i win the big "withdrawal" prize : )
Sep 25, 2010
267 posts
196 upvotes
So I requested on August 20th and I still don't have my money because they take months to tell me my documents are insufficient. From a estimated 3-5 business days for a successful withdrawal has turned into 6 months and I still don't have my money lol.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1263 posts
244 upvotes
GTA
Re-did mine again. They said they sent me an email which is 3 months after my request in Aug.
3 months to process withdrawal is really efficient from olg.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)