[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2008
1130 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto

[Always] One of a Kind Show Christmas Show & Sale - coupon off and special deal

More offers from Always
Its not so much HOT, but it always helps to save a little.

There is a $2 off admit coupon available:
http://oneofakindshow.com/xmas08/?m=2

Scroll down to under contests + coupons;
with that link fill in your email (name seems unnecessary),
then you will have access to print it out.

This is valid for only onsite ticket purchases,
and only for regular adult admission.

THE SHOW IS ON NOVEMBER 27 - DECEMBER 7, 2008
@ DIRECT ENERGY CENTRE

They are also doing a "Girls Day Out at One of a Kind" package DEAL >

SPECIAL OFFER: From now till November 16, don't forget to order your Girls Day Out at OOAK Shopping Package! Each package contains ticket(s), food voucher(s), ClubOne Membership Card(s), and Reusable Shopping Bag(s). If you plan on driving to the show, you can even pick up a package containing a parking pass! The Girls Day Out Shopping Package is your stress free way to attend Canada'a finest craft show! Click to purchase your shopping package!
https://www.microspec.com/tix123/etic.c ... ooakx08gdo
12 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2004
1030 posts
17 upvotes
dealiah wrote:
Nov 12th, 2008 12:54 am
Its not so much HOT, but it always helps to save a little.

There is a $2 off admit coupon available:
http://oneofakindshow.com/xmas08/?m=2

Scroll down to under contests + coupons;
with that link fill in your email (name seems unnecessary),
then you will have access to print it out.

This is valid for only onsite ticket purchases,
and only for regular adult admission.

THE SHOW IS ON NOVEMBER 27 - DECEMBER 7, 2008
@ DIRECT ENERGY CENTRE

They are also doing a "Girls Day Out at One of a Kind" package DEAL >

SPECIAL OFFER: From now till November 16, don't forget to order your Girls Day Out at OOAK Shopping Package! Each package contains ticket(s), food voucher(s), ClubOne Membership Card(s), and Reusable Shopping Bag(s). If you plan on driving to the show, you can even pick up a package containing a parking pass! The Girls Day Out Shopping Package is your stress free way to attend Canada'a finest craft show! Click to purchase your shopping package!
https://www.microspec.com/tix123/etic.c ... ooakx08gdo
If ever there was such a thing as false advertising, the "One of A Kind Show" is it. It's just plain junk.

Also I'd like to meet the genius who figured out that there were people stupid enough to be willing to pay for the privilege of allowing to buy stuff.
Aug 30, 2007
84 posts
2 upvotes
London, ON
Eyeman wrote:
Nov 12th, 2008 7:10 am
If ever there was such a thing as false advertising, the "One of A Kind Show" is it. It's just plain junk.

Also I'd like to meet the genius who figured out that there were people stupid enough to be willing to pay for the privilege of allowing to buy stuff.
Careful there. My father-in-law is an artisan that displays his talent at that show and his stuff really is truly one of a kind. He's the only one in his craft. Also, I have purchased many things over the years from the One of a Kind Show.

There are many gifted and talented artisans that show their creations at that show and I personally go every year to see what they have to offer. Yes you will find lots of people that may sell clothing and jewelry, but it's their inspiration that is one of a kind.

The One of a Kind Show is a fantastic day out and not to mention their tasting section is amazing! Mmm, fruit cake.

Thanks OP for reminding me to buy some tickets soon because I want to take advantage of that $2 off. :D
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2003
4464 posts
259 upvotes
Toronto
Yololo67 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2008 7:56 am
Careful there. My father-in-law is an artisan that displays his talent at that show and his stuff really is truly one of a kind. He's the only one in his craft. Also, I have purchased many things over the years from the One of a Kind Show.
Ignore Eyeman's comments. He's just a grumpy old man - look at his post history - with nothing better to do than *****, and now, he's on my ignore list.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2003
4939 posts
1043 upvotes
Moncton, NB
milhaus wrote:
Nov 12th, 2008 8:23 am
Ignore Eyeman's comments. He's just a grumpy old man - look at his post history - with nothing better to do than *****, and now, he's on my ignore list.
Wow you are right. I've been reading his post and it's always negative comments.... or insults to others. Ah well I guess some people are like that. :)
Aug 10, 2003
416 posts
36 upvotes
Oakville
i hate when they make you sign up just so that they can give you a pop up with the coupon and later on spam you :mad:

here's the coupon for you to print :cheesygri

B: Because you don't read down up :rolleyes:
[QUOTE]A: Why does top posting suck?[/QUOTE]
Oct 3, 2008
25 posts
Richmond Hill
Wow, thanks a lot. This seems like a really cool show. Does anyone know if you're allowed taking pictures??
Aug 25, 2007
910 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
If you buy the 2009 Entertainment Book there is a 2 for 1 admission coupon ($12 savings at the door) for both the Christmas One of a Kind Show as well as the spring show. If you would like one of these either PM me or see the Entertainment Book thread at http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=634119
Aug 10, 2008
2 posts
Markham
nutttbar wrote:
Nov 12th, 2008 9:41 am
If you buy the 2009 Entertainment Book there is a 2 for 1 admission coupon ($12 savings at the door) for both the Christmas One of a Kind Show as well as the spring show. If you would like one of these either PM me or see the Entertainment Book thread at http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=634119
The coupon is not good for this year's show, only for the 2009 Spring and Christmas show.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2004
1251 posts
20 upvotes
Ottawa
I once received a gift which originated from the one of a kind show. About a year later, I saw something that looked exactly the same (maybe poorer material quality??) at Dollarama.
Evolution has evolved so much, it doesn't exist anymore.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
3370 posts
69 upvotes
The following coupons exist for this year's show:

$2.00 off adult admission - Pizza Pizza email
$2.00 off adult admission - Pizza Pizza website
2 for 1 adult admission - One of a Kind Club email
$2.00 off adult admission - One of a Kind website
$2.00 off adult admission - One of a Kind email
2 for 1 adult admission - Toronto Life
2 for 1 adult admission - Entertainment Book
$2.00 off adult admission - Flyer
$2.00 off adult admission - Hamilton Newspaper
$2.00 off adult admission - London newspaper
$2.00 off adult admission - Kitchener newspaper
$2.00 off adult admission - Program for the 2008 spring show
Dec 31, 2006
308 posts
9 upvotes
This is a great show. I am continually amazed at the handiwork and imagination of our Canadian artisans. Some wonderful gifts to be discovered!
Jul 16, 2007
987 posts
17 upvotes
can the coupon be used to purchase tickets online. on the bottom right corner, there's something about a webcoupon.x08 but i'm not sure how it works. anyone know or have tried it?

thanks
× < >