Expired Group Deals

[Toronto]

One Month Premier Fitness for $12 (KijijiDeals - $120 Value)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2010 4:43 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 23, 2006
845 posts
160 upvotes

One Month Premier Fitness for $12 (KijijiDeals - $120 Value)

http://www.kijijideals.ca/deals/toronto/

[QUOTE]Features
  • 30 day membership includes: All classes and unlimited use of gym facilities + 3 free boxing sessions, 30 days of child care, Nutrition Consultation, Fitness Assessment, and a one-on-one session with Personal Trainer to create personalized fitness program
  • Clean facilities with modern equipment
  • Valid at all Premier Fitness locations
  • Make sure to select the Premier Fitness location you wish to redeem your coupon at on the checkout page
[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about this, as the Dundas/Dixie location looks really nice...but I don't trust them. I bet when you go, you're forced to do the nutrition consultation, fitness assessment, one on one session etc.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2006
3568 posts
35 upvotes
^ It would be better if it said "no financial information required" like on the extreme fitness and wynn deal. Don't think I'll buy this one as I have the 2 month Extreme fitness one still.
shaka braddah!
Nov 23, 2010
10 posts
Toronto
I bought the same deal from TeamSave a couple weeks ago and all that happens to me is Sales Pitch after Sales Pitch. However the facility is great.

I hope this helps.
Oct 13, 2004
124 posts
7 upvotes
topshelfer wrote: I bought the same deal from TeamSave a couple weeks ago and all that happens to me is Sales Pitch after Sales Pitch. However the facility is great.

I hope this helps.
did you have to subscribe to anything? sign any kind of contracts? provide credit card?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)