• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2014 6:46 am
Tags:
None
Oct 7, 2004
762 posts
63 upvotes
Where the deals are
is tempered glass really better then standard protector skins like ghost armor? are they easy to install?
Nov 23, 2006
300 posts
21 upvotes
spyd4r wrote: is tempered glass really better then standard protector skins like ghost armor? are they easy to install?
it is just like any normal screen protector (dry install) it is just a bit thick in order to be more protective ... thats all

I dont like ghost armor nor invisible shield ... dont like the rubber feel that they have ..
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4625 posts
1342 upvotes
does anyone know how to get diztronic tpu cases in canada? they're available on amazon.COM but the shipping to canada is crazy...
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
4258 posts
1028 upvotes
GTA
OnePlus website has some first party accessories in stock now. Shipping is o_O though - Express $22.19.
Dec 28, 2012
132 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
alltechinside wrote: There isn't any oneplus one accessories at PMall the last time I checked (checked last Saturday)
thanks! i passed by today to check anyway and only found that envelope case for the Note 3 which perfectly fit my phone, so i bought that as a temporary solution. most stores in pmall don't even know what the phone is haha
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
6024 posts
2116 upvotes
Toronto
zoob wrote: OnePlus website has some first party accessories in stock now. Shipping is o_O though - Express $22.19.
Brutal. I guess if you're going to order the phone (for those who haven't), best to order the case(s) then.

The flip case looks great, but I'm concerned that the LED notification is blocked...
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2003
4466 posts
6 upvotes
I'm running a black Nillken case with a tempered glass screen protector on my sandstone. Fantastic combo.
Why are hurricanes named after women? When they come they are wet and wild but when they leave they take your house AND your car.
Deal Fanatic
May 26, 2009
6024 posts
2116 upvotes
Toronto
ronny1980 wrote: I'm running a black Nillken case with a tempered glass screen protector on my sandstone. Fantastic combo.
Is the Black Nillken case textured or smooth? If textured, how is it?
Dec 24, 2004
231 posts
198 upvotes
Saint Hubert
mattress wrote: What's so good about these cases? I can't seem to find many reviews on them.
I was really happy with their case I bought for the my Galaxy S3. The fit was perfect, it had a great lip around the screen so that I could place the screen face down on a desk and not have to worry about the screen touching. All the cut outs were spot on for the buttons / camera / etc. It protected the phone great the handful of times I dropped it. For me, based on my experience with that case, I can only assume their product for this phone will match.
Jul 24, 2006
972 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
mcmoser wrote: I was really happy with their case I bought for the my Galaxy S3. The fit was perfect, it had a great lip around the screen so that I could place the screen face down on a desk and not have to worry about the screen touching. All the cut outs were spot on for the buttons / camera / etc. It protected the phone great the handful of times I dropped it. For me, based on my experience with that case, I can only assume their product for this phone will match.

Nice. But I don't know if anyone will be wise enough to drop the Oneplus if in a Diztronic TPU case. If you held both the Oneplus and the S3 you would know right away as to why. I'm looking at it more of a case to protect from scratches and want to know how that holds up from the rest.
Dec 24, 2004
231 posts
198 upvotes
Saint Hubert
mattress wrote: Nice. But I don't know if anyone will be wise enough to drop the Oneplus if in a Diztronic TPU case. If you held both the Oneplus and the S3 you would know right away as to why. I'm looking at it more of a case to protect from scratches and want to know how that holds up from the rest.
Well I didn't drop the S3 intentionally. My S3 is mint condition after 2 years of use using the Diztronic. I don't have a single scratch on it. I have the Oneplus now and I ordered the Diztronic, I imagine the results will be the same.
Aug 2, 2014
4 posts
Vancouver, BC
Anyone have invites left, please PM me..

Thanks
Jul 24, 2006
972 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
mcmoser wrote: Well I didn't drop the S3 intentionally. My S3 is mint condition after 2 years of use using the Diztronic. I don't have a single scratch on it. I have the Oneplus now and I ordered the Diztronic, I imagine the results will be the same.
I appreciate the feedback :) let me know how it is on the Oneplus when you do receive it. I am still on the fence about it.
Dec 24, 2004
231 posts
198 upvotes
Saint Hubert
FYI, there is a 10% coupon code that should work for Diztronic. Perhaps alltechinside can add it to his list. I was sent the code by them today when my order shipped. A look on internet shows the code has been valid for sometime.

code: REPEATBUYER
Nov 12, 2013
192 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
mcmoser wrote: FYI, there is a 10% coupon code that should work for Diztronic. Perhaps alltechinside can add it to his list. I was sent the code by them today when my order shipped. A look on internet shows the code has been valid for sometime.

code: REPEATBUYER
Thanks, I also received that in my email today. I'll add it right now :D
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4625 posts
1342 upvotes
Red is back in stock... I ordered a blue and a red case.