Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2004
1582 posts
34 upvotes

Online Booking Website Seeking Real User for Validation Purposes

I've posted a few threads on RFD in the past to which we've received very helpful feedback. We very much appreciate everyone's comments and thoughts.

We're now at the phase where we're trying to validate our service with actual users. We've done a lot of high-level market research gathering functional requirements and to generally understand our user's potential needs, but we'd like to talk with someone who (i) wants to offer their clients' the option of online bookings, and (ii) is interested in working with us to ensure that we actually meet all of their needs.

We've done this with friends and family already, but we're hoping to now work with someone a bit more objective and would be willing to simply treat us as a service provider and tell us what exactly they would require, before actually using us in reality. We're open to adding features and customizations if that's what's required - we'd just like to have the opportunity to find out what those features and customizations are.

If this sounds like you (or someone you know), I'd love to hear from you. A link to our site is in my signature, and please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me.
2 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2004
1582 posts
34 upvotes
Just to follow up, I've gotten a number of PMs and emails asking about the price for this service.

To clarify, we're not selling any product or service. Our website is entirely free and we'd just like to work with people who want to offer online bookings, but feel there are features or issues with our website that they'd like to have implemented or fixed first.

*edit* Also wanted to add that we can only take on another couple people for this project. Thank you for the interest thus far! I'm told that if we take on too many more, it'll be a while before we can actually implement the features that have already been asked for
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2004
1582 posts
34 upvotes
Although it took us a while, we're finishing up implementing some of the features that the last round of users required (the biggie being syncing with Google Calendar).

Is anyone else interested in talking to us? We're again interested in talking to a few more people who (i) wants to offer their clients' the option of online bookings, and (ii) is interested in working with us to ensure that we actually meet all of their needs. Emails and PMs are again welcome!