• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2012 2:35 pm
[OP]
Oct 12, 2005
723 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto

Online data entry jobs

Hi, I'm currently employed full time and liking my job so far. It pays well and definitely not looking to quit. But I am looking to take on some part time jobs in order to get some extra income on the side. I've just recently heard of online data entry jobs that can be done at home and on a part time basis. Has anyone had any real experience with this type of work and know where I can start searching? Obviously I'm going to google it and see what I find as well. But any comment or suggestion would be much appreciated. :D
1 reply
Feb 28, 2008
138 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
deals newbie wrote:
Feb 13th, 2012 8:46 am
Hi, I'm currently employed full time and liking my job so far. It pays well and definitely not looking to quit. But I am looking to take on some part time jobs in order to get some extra income on the side. I've just recently heard of online data entry jobs that can be done at home and on a part time basis. Has anyone had any real experience with this type of work and know where I can start searching? Obviously I'm going to google it and see what I find as well. But any comment or suggestion would be much appreciated. :D

Try odesk.. its a service that is dedicated for companies who want to outsource their jobs and for contractors who want to make money online. Make sure you review the feedbacks given for the company that is hiring.
× < >