• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2019 4:18 pm
Apr 14, 2017
638 posts
239 upvotes
DT Calgary
RolandCouch wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 9:00 pm
Lol ....of course it does. Free is great isn't it?
LOL.

The entitlement of some people. Unfortunately, a lot of women are like this.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1328 posts
169 upvotes
Markham, ON
RolandCouch wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 9:00 pm
Lol ....of course it does. Free is great isn't it?
It's really the gesture that I appreciate and the fact that it was genuine. You can sense when someone really want to treat you. If a guy doesn't really want to pay, it's obvious.

You and some other guy just don't get it.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
11696 posts
1988 upvotes
Markham
Poppwl wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 6:34 am
It's really the gesture that I appreciate and the fact that it was genuine. You can sense when someone really want to treat you.
Right and my entire point was that maybe a guy might appreciate the same gesture and feeling like you want to treat him, but you don't seem to care about that. Very one sided.

Poppwl wrote:
You realize your first post in the thread said you find it hard to find someone, right? Who doesn't get it ?
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1714 posts
1044 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Poppwl wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 2:22 am
It's a breath of fresh air to date someone who would not let you pay the bill. There's a huge difference when you are with someone who really wants to pay.
I don't mind paying but it's nice to see the guy you like really want to treat you.

FYI, when a woman is not interested she also doesn't want you to pay.
From my perspective I disagree when a girl pays goes half usually more interested when using a men trying to get freebies...but again depends case by case basis ...feminism has made shit beyond confusing ..I think you should be complaining to your western sisterhood not the guys who’ve had it with this double dipping of well equal opportunity/competition w guys but hey you pay too
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
1714 posts
1044 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Poppwl wrote:
It's really the gesture that I appreciate and the fact that it was genuine. You can sense when someone really want to treat you. If a guy doesn't really want to pay, it's obvious.

Plus if women are naturally hypergamous..I have to practice in hypergamy too..no chickenheads ... it’s only fair
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
1144 posts
958 upvotes
This thread is flawed.

Online dating used to exist.

Now, it's not online dating. It's online banging.

The two are vastly different.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Jun 14, 2016
152 posts
41 upvotes
Calgary
angryaudifanatic wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 10:22 am
This thread is flawed.

Online dating used to exist.

Now, it's not online dating. It's online banging.

The two are vastly different.
Like I see on some tinder profiles..."Here for a fun time, not a long time"

What a time to be alive!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1328 posts
169 upvotes
Markham, ON
Well, when you see the entire family treating the guy all the time. You would not feel like treating him. I am not his mother.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
11696 posts
1988 upvotes
Markham
Poppwl wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 6:31 pm
Well, when you see the entire family treating the guy all the time. You would not feel like treating him. I am not his mother.
Lol...but if the guy doesn't feel like treating he's cheap. Gold.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12068 posts
1784 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Online dating seems dangerous.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9476 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
Becks wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 11:09 pm
Online dating seems dangerous.
No more dangerous than meeting at a bar or through friends of friends (of friends?) or just by running into someone and striking up a conversation.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2008
8745 posts
1947 upvotes
Poppwl wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 6:31 pm
I'm sorry for any guy that will fall for you. You are the very definition by and large of a gold digger.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9476 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
Poppwl wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 2:44 pm
It is now Sunday. How was dinner?

It's been a while since rfd had a thread about some sort of relationship. The last one was a dude crushing on the bus driver who was a woman. That one ended abruptly.
I think I remember the bus driver post...

Anyways since some of you wanted an update on how things worked out, we met at her place again last night, she ended up making dinner and we watched stuff on netflix endlessly (while talking the entire time). Strangely enough so far this is probably the first woman I've met where we haven't run out of things to talk about or had any of those awkward pauses.

Now continuing into a relationship as it kind of came up since we were both somewhat curious at the same time on where to go from here and it's better to have an answer now rather than a no later cause we don't want to waste each others time in the end. The rest of the night I won't give the details lol.

Regardless I'm happy it worked out. The only worry on my end is my work schedule making it basically only possible to see people on the weekends. Sucks in that respect but she understands it completely and doesn't seem to have an issue with it as of right now.
Last edited by XtremeModder on Feb 18th, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9476 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
Messerschmitt wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 1:54 am
I'm sorry for any guy that will fall for you. You are the very definition by and large of a gold digger.
I partly disagree, she comes off as someone who doesn't want a man-child and wants someone that has their sh*t together. Women don't want to have to pay for everything just like how us men don't want to have to pay for everything.

No woman is going to keep someone around that can't pay for anything, it's just how it is and neither would we...
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2334 posts
903 upvotes
wow, nextflix and chill already? lol...