• Feb 25th, 2019 9:47 am
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2293 posts
1920 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Poppwl wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 6:34 am
It's really the gesture that I appreciate and the fact that it was genuine. You can sense when someone really want to treat you. If a guy doesn't really want to pay, it's obvious.

You and some other guy just don't get it.
Plus if women are naturally hypergamous..I have to practice in hypergamy too..no chickenheads ... it’s only fair
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
2447 posts
2408 upvotes
This thread is flawed.

Online dating used to exist.

Now, it's not online dating. It's online banging.

The two are vastly different.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Jun 14, 2016
189 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary
angryaudifanatic wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 10:22 am
This thread is flawed.

Online dating used to exist.

Now, it's not online dating. It's online banging.

The two are vastly different.
Like I see on some tinder profiles..."Here for a fun time, not a long time"

What a time to be alive!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1513 posts
192 upvotes
Markham, ON
Well, when you see the entire family treating the guy all the time. You would not feel like treating him. I am not his mother.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12454 posts
2664 upvotes
Markham
Poppwl wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 6:31 pm
Well, when you see the entire family treating the guy all the time. You would not feel like treating him. I am not his mother.
Lol...but if the guy doesn't feel like treating he's cheap. Gold.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
12595 posts
1960 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Online dating seems dangerous.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9962 posts
1349 upvotes
Toronto
Becks wrote:
Feb 16th, 2019 11:09 pm
Online dating seems dangerous.
No more dangerous than meeting at a bar or through friends of friends (of friends?) or just by running into someone and striking up a conversation.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2008
9442 posts
2377 upvotes
Poppwl wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 6:31 pm
I'm sorry for any guy that will fall for you. You are the very definition by and large of a gold digger.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9962 posts
1349 upvotes
Toronto
Poppwl wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 2:44 pm
It is now Sunday. How was dinner?

It's been a while since rfd had a thread about some sort of relationship. The last one was a dude crushing on the bus driver who was a woman. That one ended abruptly.
I think I remember the bus driver post...

Anyways since some of you wanted an update on how things worked out, we met at her place again last night, she ended up making dinner and we watched stuff on netflix endlessly (while talking the entire time). Strangely enough so far this is probably the first woman I've met where we haven't run out of things to talk about or had any of those awkward pauses.

Now continuing into a relationship as it kind of came up since we were both somewhat curious at the same time on where to go from here and it's better to have an answer now rather than a no later cause we don't want to waste each others time in the end. The rest of the night I won't give the details lol.

Regardless I'm happy it worked out. The only worry on my end is my work schedule making it basically only possible to see people on the weekends. Sucks in that respect but she understands it completely and doesn't seem to have an issue with it as of right now.
Last edited by XtremeModder on Feb 18th, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9962 posts
1349 upvotes
Toronto
Messerschmitt wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 1:54 am
I'm sorry for any guy that will fall for you. You are the very definition by and large of a gold digger.
I partly disagree, she comes off as someone who doesn't want a man-child and wants someone that has their sh*t together. Women don't want to have to pay for everything just like how us men don't want to have to pay for everything.

No woman is going to keep someone around that can't pay for anything, it's just how it is and neither would we...
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2469 posts
1007 upvotes
wow, nextflix and chill already? lol...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9962 posts
1349 upvotes
Toronto
zzzz24 wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 10:49 am
wow, nextflix and chill already? lol...
LOL it is what it is but it's nice it's actually turning out good, after quite a few horrible experiences it's nice to finally meet someone who has some of the same interests and isn't stuck up.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12454 posts
2664 upvotes
Markham
XtremeModder wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 10:22 am
I partly disagree, she comes off as someone who doesn't want a man-child and wants someone that has their sh*t together. Women don't want to have to pay for everything just like how us men don't want to have to pay for everything.

No woman is going to keep someone around that can't pay for anything, it's just how it is and neither would we...
She didn't say she doesn't want to have to pay for a guy, she said she wants the guy to pay for her. Because it "feels better".
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9962 posts
1349 upvotes
Toronto
RolandCouch wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 11:58 am
She didn't say she doesn't want to have to pay for a guy, she said she wants the guy to pay for her. Because it "feels better".
Of course it would. Perhaps she's had a bad run of luck with cheap skates and whatnot. Just like how I had a bad run of meeting people in the online dating thing. It's bad when men nearly give up because of the terrible experiences.

I'm just glad that this one is working out quite well for me
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12454 posts
2664 upvotes
Markham
XtremeModder wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 12:45 pm
Of course it would. Perhaps she's had a bad run of luck with cheap skates and whatnot. Just like how I had a bad run of meeting people in the online dating thing. It's bad when men nearly give up because of the terrible experiences.

I'm just glad that this one is working out quite well for me
Good luck. Hope things stay strong after the honeymoon phase.