• May 11th, 2013 9:48 am
Nov 24, 2012
664 posts
109 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Trader Score: 0

*Online TESOL-Certification Course ($599 Value) 88% off!!! - $69*

Teach English Abroad!!!

I'm selling a Groupon for an Online TESOL-Certification Course. I am selling for $69 FIRM, its the price I paid and 88% off the regular price. feel free to email or text if you have any questions. See below for more info.

The 150-hour online TESOL-certification courses are broken down into six modules that overview the characteristics, usage, and development of the English language, classroom dynamics, and the teacher-student relationship. Upon course completion, students receive internationally recognized TESOL, TEFL, and TESL certification, allowing them to teach English as a secondary language in public or private schools.

Copy and paste link below for more info:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/tesols-com ... 41a1399716

See my other ads!
3 replies
[OP]
Nov 24, 2012
664 posts
109 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
This is online so you can take the course from any location!
For Sale: Fender American Special Stratocaster Brand New In Box! Save 375!!! Message me for details
Mar 19, 2013
1 posts
Hey I am very interested in purchasing that off you! Are they still available?!
BarcaFan wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2013 11:50 am
Teach English Abroad!!!

I'm selling a Groupon for an Online TESOL-Certification Course. I am selling for $69 FIRM, its the price I paid and 88% off the regular price. feel free to email or text if you have any questions. See below for more info.

The 150-hour online TESOL-certification courses are broken down into six modules that overview the characteristics, usage, and development of the English language, classroom dynamics, and the teacher-student relationship. Upon course completion, students receive internationally recognized TESOL, TEFL, and TESL certification, allowing them to teach English as a secondary language in public or private schools.

Copy and paste link below for more info:

http://www.groupon.com/deals/tesols-com ... 41a1399716

See my other ads!
× < >