Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10111 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto

Online Trading Academy - my experience

As I promised from the other big thread: Questrade, I registered and completed the 7-day course at Online Trading Academy. I kept my word.

Here's my experience: http://www.tradingacademy.com/

I took the 7-day "Professional Trader Course": http://www.tradingacademy.com/courses/P ... rader.aspx and yes, the cost is as advertised on the website. More on the cost and value later. This is a school, they teach you the skills and tools. They don’t promise you to get rich or earn 110%.

Instructor: I'll call him Mr. R. It is hard to summarize a person, but simply put, he was amazing. He's one of those quick, witty, fast, smart, nice guys that you may know of. He used to work at trading companies (more than 10), thanks to his awesome personality, smartness, he met lots of high up people, CEO's of banks, trading firms, etc. Mr. R would answer all questions, good and stupid questions. One of the students was clearly not there to listen, yet Mr. R still answered his questions (I certainly wouldn't have). Instead of writing financial formula's down on the board (eg. GDP, ATR, ...) he would DERIVE them from scratch !! OMG. Its like when I was at University, some smart kid doesn't memorize physics equations, but derives them from nothing ! Geezz....

Mr. R told us over 40 real life stories, which really drove the point to each thing he was talking about. Esp. ones where people made mistakes, his clients that had millions of $ with him at his old job. He also showed us his own personal trades, and WHY he did it, and man, he must be a millionaire by now, with his GOOG, AAPL, and BIDU trades alone. But he plays everything, currency, options, etc. He was telling us how the Japanese Yen was way too high, he's been shorting it for weeks, showed us graphs for proof, then on the Wed/Thurs night, Bank of Japan announced they purposesly pushed DOWN the Yen (I'm sure you guys heard about this). Holy profit Batman. His teachings came true 100%. But given all the proofs that he showed us, I shouldn't be surprised, but still. Seeing it in action is impressive. I'm sure he made a nice bundle there again.

Hence, Mr. R is simply an amazing guy. He cares about the students, and he's friendly too. No wonder he has so many friends. He promises to respond to all our emails, maybe late, but he will. And he is true to that word. i emailed him like 3 weeks ago, never heard from him, then suddenly a few days ago, I get his reply. Thanks!!! Of course, I gave him top marks at the evaluation at the end, I think everyone in my class did as well.

Class
Class started on a Saturday, 9am. Basically, they teach you how to day trade stocks by teaching you technical trading skills. They also built many other skills, concepts so you can do this full time to earn a living. Starting on Monday, using the info we were taught on Sat and Sun, everyone trades for real with real money for 2 sessions each day. Each session was I think 2 hour? But when you are trading, you get excited or nervous or mess up by clicking the wrong button, the time flew by so fast, it seemed like 10 minutes. As advertised on their website, you trade with the school's money.

The instructor sets us up by going through a list of MUST DO's each day before you trade. Showing us what info we need to pay attention to, who's up/down graded, sector analysis, etc..... so we can get a feel of what the market will be like today for trading.

You may go long or short on 10 stocks they give you. You may only buy 10 shares max, and keep 1 stock max at a time. Your stop is 10 cents. So things are pretty tight and it was hard to make money. Your goal was to get $0.10 profit and get out. Repeat. It is harder than it looks. My first day, I total gain was like $0.60. Then the rest of the week, I lost like $6.00 total. Due to not being able to use and understand all the things I've learned to clicking on the WRONG button by shorting vs. not shorting. One time I forgot to put in a stop limit (I was busy chatting with my neighbour), the stock I was in dropped 70 cents, the big boss that's monitoring us ran in and yelled at Station #__ for stop limit !!! (Which was my station). So, I am glad I'm able to make this mistake in class and not at home with my own money. There are lots of things you can learn from trading it for real.

Content: http://www.tradingacademy.com/courses/P ... culum.aspx

Click on the above link to see the 7-day. Basically it is all technical trading tools and skills. Yes, you can read books to get all this, but you'd have to read maybe 20 books and somehow know to pick out important ones to get the same info. The most important difference is that an Instructor is there to teach it to you. Explain things when you don't understand, and explain WHY that tool is important. And you CANNOT ask a book a question. It won't answer ya.

After introducing a tool, eg. RSI, Mr. R would tell us his opinion on using this. If it was a good indicator or not (from his many years of trading experiences). His experiences alone was worth a lot IMO. Like having someone there to tell me this indicator is lagging so don't use it to make your buy/sell decisions.

The amount of info they taught us was enormous. My head actually hurt when 3pm comes along. It felt like someone stuck a needle full of info and injected it into my brain. I have two big bound paper full of handouts (2 inches thick), and I took so much notes each day, my hands hurt after each day. Reminded me of my University years. At 4pm, everyone in the class was basically spent. But the amazing Mr. R. kept going like the Energizer Bunny. No, actually I bet he'd beat the E Bunny hands down. When I went home every day at 4:30pm, I had to simply rest, soooo much info crammed into my head. I almost dreaded going to the next morning sometimes. Reminded me of my H&R block tax course. So you certainly get your money's worth there in content.
123 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10111 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto
Post Grad: After you've finished the course, you get to login to their STUDENTS section in the website. Wow, there are TONS of stuff in there. Remember, there is UNLIMITED re-takes, so feel free to go back and re-take the class. But if you are working like I am, you’d have to take days off to attend again. There were 3 people in my class that were re-takes. And they all said “yes, their teachings do work, but it is still hard to pull the trigger after you’ve analyzed the heck out of the stock.” So they are there to get more confidence on when to pull the trigger.

On their website, for graduates, one of the coolest, and best things they have is a LIVE (and recorded) lecture taught by OTA instructors around the World. They do one every few weeks and I attended one LIVE on Tuesday (when I didn't have work), and the instructor brings up the charts, about 110 students logged in, and you hear the instructor's voice and see his mouse charting and plotting. You can ask questions live, and he answers them right away. After 1hr of that session, I wanted more. I learned a lot in that session, esp. when the instructor does something, then poses the question to you: “So, is this a buy opportunity?” He then waits for the classes to click “YES” or “NO”. Then reveals his answer.

Each session of course has a topic. They are also recorded, so I can login right now and watch it at my own time. Each session re-emphasizes what we have learned in class, with real examples of stocks, S&P, DJIA charts that is CURRENT. So it shows you if the technical analysis worked or not.

If you want this service to ask about your own stocks, you can too, for a price, they call it XLT. The price is here: http://www.tradingacademy.com/courses/X ... ading.aspx $10,000 !! No joke. But it is a life time membership. So this like a big community of traders, they analyze the hell out of a stock, everyone including OTA instructors are in there, will provide comments. Mr. R tells us they form groups and actually all TRADE at the same time. So I think it is definitely more beneficial when you have >50 people that have analyzed it and deemed it to be a good trade or not.

So for $10k,…. I suppose you should be able to earn that back. I haven’t joined this yet, not sure if I have the time to participate.

Value:
When you talk to the counsellor there, they are able to throw in some extra stuff for free. Like visiting the first 2-3 days of another course, attending workshops, etc. The basic price can't be changed, which is fair I suppose. So it isn't like sitting on a plane to Hawaii, only to find out the guy next to you paid $2000 less. At $5000, it is definitely expensive. Justified? probably not. But, the instructor, content, live trading was TOP NOTCH.

I forgot to add, as stated on the website, you will receive 20% of your monthly commission you paid with Questrade refunded back as cash into your Questrade account each month. This will keep going until you close your Questrade account and to a max of $4995 (your tuition). So, the more you trade with QT, the faster you'll get all your tuition back. So you got your education for free in a sense.

Since you can retake this class for life, unlimited, then I think if you take this class 2x or 3x, then yes, $5000 is definitely justified and worth it. Believe me, you can take this class 5x and still can learn something new. Because the market changes every few months. 1999 tech bubble burst, 2008 financial meltdown, etc. Some students took it during a recession (like me), then I should come back when it is NOT a recession to see what the differences in trading is. You get the picture. Like I said before, you can read technical trading books, they will teach you the same thing, but a book will NOT answer your questions. The book won't look at today's news and teach you which info to pay attention to or not. The book won't be there when you are trading to answer "Mr. R. I drew this support line here, and here's an ascending triangle, am I correct ?"

So there you have it, my brief summary. Am I happy I took it? Yes. Have I used what I learned to gain me money? Not yet, because I haven’t digested everything yet, I estimate I have 60% left to review and digest. But this has made me a smarter buyer right now, I wouldn’t just jump into AAPL because it crossed $300. If I took this course earlier, I wouldn’t have sold AAPL at $150 ! Stupid eh?

Thanks for reading, feel free to ask me any questions, I’ll do my best to answer them. If you are planning to take it, please let me refer you. I get a credit for my next course (if I ever take one). Email or PM me. Thanks.
May 4, 2007
718 posts
114 upvotes
GTA
Don't know what to say if I should say anything. Good luck. Don't refer this to your friends and family members.
Oct 7, 2009
814 posts
50 upvotes
Why not ckhw? Sounds like the OP had a pretty satisfying experience. Do you differ?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
1043 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
If OP felt good about it and walked away feeling it added value, good for him and money well spent.

But I can also see ckhw's point though, some people wouldn't drop that kind of money for a seminar.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2002
3855 posts
47 upvotes
Mississauga
For the vast majority of people, passive index investing with low MERs > stock picking/day trading. Enough said...

But yea, if OP feels good, good for him, and money "well" spent for him.
May 4, 2007
718 posts
114 upvotes
GTA
Therion wrote: Why not ckhw? Sounds like the OP had a pretty satisfying experience. Do you differ?
Are the materials actually usable in real world or just an expensive tutorial to additional fee based services. My experiences to free seminars and 3 months at SwiftTrade as trader trainee suggest the later.

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2010/road ... /main.html
Deal Fanatic
Dec 21, 2005
5865 posts
1672 upvotes
London, ON
I like how they have a "tuition rebate"
Here’s an example to show how it works:

Your Online Trading Academy course costs $4995.
Your broker/dealer offers a 20% commission discount as rebate.
Once you reach $24,975 in commissions—a level that can be quickly attained by an active trader—then your training cost is fully rebated!
💡😃😂😄
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
2179 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
I wouldn't assume after taking a professional day trading course that you can jump in the driver's seat and trade full-time for a living and make a handsome income.

Trading is one of the hardest jobs out there because most don't have control of their emotions when it comes to putting their money on the line. Most of us are risk averse because risk means discomfort and pain. We try to avoid it as much as possible.

Funny how no where in the review do you talk about risk management or trader's psychology which is far more critical than understanding fundamental analysis and technical analysis.

Observations:
- The instructor actually trades for a living? most instructors don't trade and that is the reason they go into the business of teaching and selling seminars
- This course is taught during the day and the instructor day trades? What is going on there? Is he a swing trader?

What I want to see is a instructor that actually trades for a living, grinds it out like the daytraders do...show the skills and knowledge taught in the course and show you are consistent in making profit.Show me your past trades, what % are winners, what is ROI( return on investment) , how much are you risking per trade, why you took the trade etc.
"Our lives are defined by opportunities. Even the ones we miss."
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
2179 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
ckhw wrote: Are the materials actually usable in real world or just an expensive tutorial to additional fee based services. My experiences to free seminars and 3 months at SwiftTrade as trader trainee suggest the later.

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2010/road ... /main.html

some of the comments are down right difficult to stomach, so many people getting scammed....ahhh
I am out nearly $20,000 dollars. At the $500 class, I was told to get my STRS retirement out and with they educational material and guidance I would be set for life. Is there a class action law suit against this organization yet? I want to be part of it. The practices of this organization are wrong and play on the emotions of people who can not effort to lose. I borrowed money to pay for this $6000 class and am still paying for this at a rate of 23% interest. The trainer said not to worry about this because I would be making more then 23% interest with the investments. How do we start a class action law suit??

Posted by Virignia Hutchens on April 18, 2010 12:41 PM
"Our lives are defined by opportunities. Even the ones we miss."
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10111 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto
Good comments by all.

Yes, I forgot to say, some parts of the course where spent on talking about your emotions, how to handle them, and your checklist and toolkit before you take a trade.

For more in depth emotions, trading style, what stocks are right for you and not right for you, they have another workshop, which I got for free that I have to attend, so that is another course.

This is an education, not just a seminar. So its like going to golf school to learn how to play golf. When you graduate from this school, one cannot expect to suddenly be able to play amazing golf.

Yes, the instructor is an active trader, but as an instructor, he said the rules of the school does not allow him to day trade (prob because that will interfere with his teachings everyday, suddenly have to walk outside to make a trade). So he can only swing trade. Same with ALL OTA staff as well. So yes, he puts his teachings into action himself, he showed us his account (he didn't need to, but like I said, he's an honest, nice guy, nothing to hide) and some of his trades. He showed us WHY he put those trades in, using the same skills and analysis that he (and OTA guidelines) taught us. Of course, he has 20+ yrs of experience as well, which we don't have.

The instructors also taught us how the market works. Market makers, routing, things you will never learn from books or internet because it takes someone who's actually been inside to know these things. Yes, there are TONS of insider trading. They told us, it can be as simple as "if I wear a yellow tie today, BUY Google, because our company is going to upgrade it today".

Also, why do you think the market moves up or down JUST before the economic news comes out? (eg. jobless claims). It is supposed to be secret and no one knows until it comes out at say 10:30am. But yet, the market moves in a certain direction at 10:25am. It is because he said, a LOT of people already read the news. Because they had to give the news to CNBC, CNN, etc. to prepare to report it. Hence, lots of eyes have seen it before 10:30am.

He told us, one time a CNBC reporting mistakenly said: "Last night when we were looking at the job numbers, we...... (paused and had a horrible look in his face on live TV). Because he just told the world he SAW the numbers prior to the actual reveal"

I agree with Shawn99, you don't suddenly come out and suddenly get rich. Trading is TOUGH. I should say "successful trading" is very tough.

Yes, $5000 is a lot of money. No other school in Toronto that I've seen provides an education like this. So, they can charge whatever the hell they want. But seriously, if you don't have $5000 to spare, you should not be in the stock market. Stick with GICs, slow mutual funds. Like I said in the other Questrade thread, for me personally, I've lost many $5000 bucks in my early days of trading (when I was in school, not much expenses, part time job). 5 of my fellow students in my class also was in the same boat. Lost $10,000 - $30,000 in their trading years, then finally realized, "I better get an education."

I took this as an education, I learned a lot, and if you want an education, this would be a good place. Worth it or not, up to you to decide. If it was $500, I'm sure everyone wouldn't think twice.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10111 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto
Also, he showed us in the 2008 crash, WHY did we bottom at that level. He used the technical analysis and showed us THERE, exactly the support line from previous year. And he was right. One can predict where the market would have bottomed.

The concept is simple. Mr. R. always told us, it is a self fulfilling prophecy. Because all the BIG players use the same type of technical analysis. Support and resistance lines, Fib. analysis, so after the big sharks draw their lines, they will buy when the price gets to such levels, and sell when it hits this point.

Mr. R. showed us at least 20 real examples of stocks and showed when and why things turned around, everytime, almost exactly at the same levels as technical lines and analysis. Again, self fulfilling.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2005
3214 posts
387 upvotes
Vancouver
if Mr R is still shorting yen, he should be bankrupt by now lol
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10111 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto
ccyk wrote: if Mr R is still shorting yen, he should be bankrupt by now lol

http://www.google.com/finance?q=USDJPY

Don't worry about him, I'm sure he's made his buck and gotten out when needed. He has stops and targets set before he dives in.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10111 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto
charliebrown wrote: I like how they have a "tuition rebate"

Right, i forgot about the tuition rebate. I always thought it was 10%, but 20%? Great !!

Yes, I saw this in my account already, last month, I made 10 trades (buy, sell), so that's $9.95 x2 x10. So if you stay with Questrade long enough you'll get your $5000 back.

Very sweet !
Feb 9, 2008
395 posts
5 upvotes
China
OP, I'm glad that you enjoyed this course and brought home some knowledge. I am also an active trader, and to be honest, when I first started I sucked and lost almost 1/2 my money. But I do think that you have to lose money in the beginning to learn from it to become a better trader, and dare I say investor as well.

If you want to hone your skills further, check out www.daytradingradio.com. I've been following this guy for about half a year, and I can say that I've finally been able to consistently make money. He trades live, from 8:30am-4pm everyday, and often runs shows/webinars every Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. He often brings live trading setups that he spots during market hours and lets members know when he buys/sells something. He constantly teaches you the best ways to trade, what to look for, and the discipline and patience it takes to be successful. I can say I've learned a lot and became a much better trader after watching him. It's free to watch, but if you join his membership for $24.95/month (you'll make it back plus more in no time), you get his trade alerts, his weekly research on the best bets/trades for the upcoming week, a live chat room with other traders, as well as the positions that he takes live, that non-members don't get to see. Via the chatroom, you can also ask him questions, and get his opinion on a setup that you are unsure of, and he will answer you live. He's a little too bullish for my taste, but he does bring up a lot of wicked trades and teaches things that you will not learn from reading books, online articles, etc. I do not follow all his trades, but I tend to pick out the best setups (upon my own analysis) from his best setups lol.

The downside is that he trades the US markets only, but from his teachings I've been able to apply what he taught to trade the Canadian market successfully and consistently make profit. Check him out, it's free anyways, and if you find him helpful, join the membership, I did after 5 months of watching him for free. I think I found his site on RFD anyways, so I'm sure other RFDers are already following him.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
1043 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
rfdrfd wrote: Yes, the instructor is an active trader, but as an instructor, he said the rules of the school does not allow him to day trade (prob because that will interfere with his teachings everyday, suddenly have to walk outside to make a trade). So he can only swing trade. Same with ALL OTA staff as well. So yes, he puts his teachings into action himself, he showed us his account (he didn't need to, but like I said, he's an honest, nice guy, nothing to hide) and some of his trades. He showed us WHY he put those trades in, using the same skills and analysis that he (and OTA guidelines) taught us. Of course, he has 20+ yrs of experience as well, which we don't have.

The instructors also taught us how the market works. Market makers, routing, things you will never learn from books or internet because it takes someone who's actually been inside to know these things. Yes, there are TONS of insider trading. They told us, it can be as simple as "if I wear a yellow tie today, BUY Google, because our company is going to upgrade it today".

Also, why do you think the market moves up or down JUST before the economic news comes out? (eg. jobless claims). It is supposed to be secret and no one knows until it comes out at say 10:30am. But yet, the market moves in a certain direction at 10:25am. It is because he said, a LOT of people already read the news. Because they had to give the news to CNBC, CNN, etc. to prepare to report it. Hence, lots of eyes have seen it before 10:30am.

He told us, one time a CNBC reporting mistakenly said: "Last night when we were looking at the job numbers, we...... (paused and had a horrible look in his face on live TV). Because he just told the world he SAW the numbers prior to the actual reveal"

I took this as an education, I learned a lot, and if you want an education, this would be a good place. Worth it or not, up to you to decide. If it was $500, I'm sure everyone wouldn't think twice.
I question how good he is as a trader, all the one's I've know (institutional, not retail) make a min of $1mln to as high as $8mln. If he had 20+ years experience and is really that good, I question why he would pitch this product (smells like Rich Dad Poor Dad), when he could just execute trades himself .

The insider trading bit, while it still happens isn't as rampant as he's making it out to be. In the 80s, 90s, sure it was rampant, not so much now.

Regulators in the US and Canada are out there looking to nail people more than before. People jockey for position prior to news releases, so what he says is just speculation. Think the SEC isn't monitoring suspicious trade activity? From my experience, I can tell you I would be surprised if analyst recommendation changes were leaked in the houses in Canada.
rfdrfd wrote: Also, he showed us in the 2008 crash, WHY did we bottom at that level. He used the technical analysis and showed us THERE, exactly the support line from previous year. And he was right. One can predict where the market would have bottomed.

The concept is simple. Mr. R. always told us, it is a self fulfilling prophecy. Because all the BIG players use the same type of technical analysis. Support and resistance lines, Fib. analysis, so after the big sharks draw their lines, they will buy when the price gets to such levels, and sell when it hits this point.

Mr. R. showed us at least 20 real examples of stocks and showed when and why things turned around, everytime, almost exactly at the same levels as technical lines and analysis. Again, self fulfilling.

To be fair here, for anyone out there who has a good understanding of technical analysis..it is easy to spot and justify (with the supporting trendlines, indicators, the bottom or top of a market well AFTER it has occurred (e.g Murphy) . What he did was not amazing, but spotting the top/bottom at the ACTUAL moment it's happening is something special, which he clearly didn't do here.

The same thing can be done with fundamentals, you can modify forward/trailing multiples, modify/change valuation metrics and it will justify a bottom/top.

Big players (institutional) do not use the same indicators, but the little retail guys do. Institutional guys develop proprietary indicators. The two shops I've been at do not rely on the traditional indicators.. they use either newly created indicators or a derivative of current indicators.

I'm glad you are learning the basics of technicals, but after reading more and more of what he's saying.. it's clear he is also feeding you a lot of fluff.

These seminars are set up to feed off the emotions of those who either desperate, looking to make a quick buck with the least of time invested (shortcuts), the lazy, people looking for the holy grail and people with little to no knowledge. Of course he is going to say it's self-fulfilling because he wants you to believe anyone can do this... so he can sell the product. Murphy is great in justifying moves in the PAST, top/bottoms/breakouts off trendlines, etc. with the benefit of hindsight, but good luck to those who listen to his real time calls.

Again, you feel it's worth it, you received utility from it, which is great... But what I've heard so far from Mr. R is just basic technical analysis.

My buddy took the Rich Man course (he was a financial advisor who lost his job) and wanted me to put up some of my own money as a passive investor in his business :facepalm: a lot of similarities between what my buddy told me and what you've said above. I wonder if these are the same instructors?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
1043 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
rfdrfd, I'm not saying this to be a downer.. but after reading what he's saying, sounds like he's taking you and the people who attend these seminars for a ride.
Feb 9, 2008
395 posts
5 upvotes
China
tighty whities wrote: rfdrfd, I'm saying this to be a downer.. but after reading what he's saying, sounds like he's taking you and the people who attend these seminars for a ride.

Although I agree that most of these seminars are "scams", as long as the OP feels it helps them, that's all that matters. I've had a huge argument with one of my friend, who payed more than 10g+ to attend some seminars. I told her those are all scams, and that she should save that 10g for something else. But I realized that she truly feels that it helped her, and as I did not want to continue with the argument and potentially losing a friend, I reluctantly supported her....
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2005
10111 posts
1966 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the comments and suggestions Tightywhites, and Chinaman

I hear and understand your comments and concerns. This course is an education, not a promise to get rich. My examples of Mr. R's success stories is not to prove he was great or not. It was to show he also uses the same teachings OTA teaches you and it works (prob not 100% of the time, like in life). And to show he was a smart guy = a teacher one would like to have.

To all those who say this is a SCAM, I understand what you mean. I felt the same way when I first go the invite to attend a free evening intro session. After I went, I saw that this is a school, not just a seminar to teach you how to spot BUY or SELL signals. Look at the course content topics, do you want to learn about all that? If no, then don't go here. For me, I would like to learn about technical analysis, and all the info there was taught and it was taught well. The tech. analysis content they taught was real. Its in every book on T. Analysis you can get from the library. So its not made up by OTA. Whether or not it works, well, that's up to you to decide. Fundamental vs. technical analysis, I don't think there's a clear winner yet after hundreds of years.

Again, this is a school. One can only call a school a scam if you paid, and the teachers suck, they didn't teach anything they promised, or they cut short your school time, or their content was made up. etc. OTA is none of the above.

So to call this was a scam, then I guess my College or University courses were a scam too. I have never used my Calculus at work yet, nor the physics formulas either. What a waste of my time and money too.

If you missed my earlier edition to my post, as Charlieb pointed out, you get 20% of your commission back every month with Questrade, and this is real. I've gotten it already for my last month. So, after awhile, I'll get my $4995 back. Hence, the only thing I lost was 8hrs x7 of my life, where I learned lots of techn. analysis skills and many stock trading insights. Boo hoo.... To put things into perspective, I lost 2hrs of my life watching the stupid Resident Evil movie last week. Now that was a scam.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)