Expired Hot Deals

[National Sports] ONT: National Sports $10 off of $25 web coupon, expires March 2013

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2013 2:15 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4661 posts
80 upvotes
Oakville

[National Sports] ONT: National Sports $10 off of $25 web coupon, expires March 2013

This famous National Sports Edge EBlast coupon deal is extended again until March 2013! So useful for Xmas shopping and Boxing Week bargains.

http://www.nationalsports.com/edge/coup ... 0_2012.pdf

• Coupon must be presented at time of purchase
• Limit one coupon per purchase
• Limit one coupon per Customer or Family
• May not be combined with any other offers
• Excludes previous purchases, taxes, National Sports Gift Cards, Pro Shop Services and Third Party Offers
• $25 or more must be purchased in the same transaction and before taxes
• National Sports reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time
• No cash value
Expires March 31, 2013
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
6822 posts
1028 upvotes
any cool stuff there? I really could use it! What is a good gift for a gym rat $30 or less?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4661 posts
80 upvotes
Oakville
There's a wide range of items but I find that each National Sports location varies in selection.
Feb 5, 2007
460 posts
43 upvotes
Awesome coupon and best used in conjunction with their flyers. I keep it on my phone and show them each time I use it. Like a true RFD'r avoid buying many things at once and use it each time on a single item. This will be great for boxing week!
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1033 posts
123 upvotes
buy myself some glove liners
Deal Fanatic
Jun 15, 2012
7716 posts
2784 upvotes
Southern Ontario
bdaman wrote:
Dec 8th, 2012 11:09 pm
A lot of the stuff at National Sports are more expensive than elsewhere, but combining the coupon with a sale can yield some good deals.
+1, got some nice Sorels for $75 a few weeks ago
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4661 posts
80 upvotes
Oakville
Bought a Reebok hockey bag reg.$99, on sale for $39, used coupon for $29 before taxes.
Dec 2, 2010
486 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
It says on the coupon that you cannot combine this with sale items, but it seems people do. Do you think this coupon will be allowable on boxing day?
Apr 7, 2009
395 posts
79 upvotes
Oshawa
Huge YMMV for combining the coupon with sale items.

Every time I use the coupon they take it, haven't tried on the phone and they have to call over a manager to approve it. One time it worked on a sale item, the other time it didn't. Depends on who is running the show. This is my experience with Oshawa location at least.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
1823 posts
399 upvotes
Mississauga
Zaphiro wrote:
Dec 17th, 2012 9:05 pm
Huge YMMV for combining the coupon with sale items.

Every time I use the coupon they take it, haven't tried on the phone and they have to call over a manager to approve it. One time it worked on a sale item, the other time it didn't. Depends on who is running the show. This is my experience with Oshawa location at least.
they have to by policy because it is "EDGE", regular coupons, flyers, cutouts, print ads, they don't stack, but EDGE coupons are a must.. I got that from the store manager at the Pickering and Scarborough location
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Aug 7, 2011
73 posts
12 upvotes
THORNHILL
Was wondering if anyone has the new version of this coupon. Can't make it out there today but would like to pick up some Jays gear. Thanks
Aug 7, 2011
73 posts
12 upvotes
THORNHILL
Thanks a lot 25jai for the voucher and quick response.
× < >