Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LCBO

ONT only - FREE Kashi Joi bar inside Food & Drink magazine

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2018 5:46 am
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2866 posts
4103 upvotes
Toronto

[LCBO] ONT only - FREE Kashi Joi bar inside Food & Drink magazine

New Food & Drink magazine at LCBO stores ("25th anniversary collector's edition" :-) )is shrinkwrapped. Inside is a full-sized Kashi Joi bar. https://www.kashijoi.ca/en_CA/nut-bars.html

I got a 40g Pistachio Fig & Lemon. Not sure about other flavors. No purchase necessary, of course - just grab a copy off the display stand.
13 replies
Aug 21, 2017
176 posts
222 upvotes
Thanks OP!
Grabbed one from the stand at 20 Bloor st E location.
I stopped by the one at 55 Bloor st W buy they had a bucket with all the magazines outside of their packaging without the samples. (As at 1130am)
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1424 posts
17628 upvotes
North York, ON
Thanks OP! Just went to local LCBO in North Toronto, got copy of 25th anniv issue of Food&Drink mag, no free Kashi bar, mags weren't shrink wrapped. Maybe just dwtn locations only?
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
where are the mags kept?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2866 posts
4103 upvotes
Toronto
bojac wrote: Thanks OP! Just went to local LCBO in North Toronto, got copy of 25th anniv issue of Food&Drink mag, no free Kashi bar, mags weren't shrink wrapped. Maybe just dwtn locations only?
Got mine at the Yonge & Eglinton store. Maybe store staff poaching them?
Jan 3, 2014
174 posts
120 upvotes
Canada
More like homeless people. Saw a few crunching down on them - no objections here, they need it more.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
I think this is a targeted campaign. Hamilton's LCBO Upper James/Rymal had the bagged copy with bar plus Longo's Experience magazine. Ancaster's Meadowlands location had just the magazine.
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2256 posts
5023 upvotes
ahlong wrote: where are the mags kept?
Should be near the exit, on the magazine stands. But it depends on the store, the hwy 7 and weston one just has the magazine and no wrapping, no bars.

Other LCBO's i've went to, they had the whole package all wrapped.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2005
1755 posts
364 upvotes
Ottawa
Didn't find any wrapped magazines in 2 Ottawa stores.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1859 posts
2808 upvotes
Got 5 magazines with 5 bars.
I put the magazines back because I had no use for the magazines and wanted them going to people who really wanted them...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2012
5381 posts
5003 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up a bottle of wine, and noticed the current Food & Drink has a free granola bar packaged with it.

So if you're peckish and near an LCBO, save a couple bucks and go grab a free granola bar or 10 on your way out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)