• Oct 30th, 2017 3:12 pm
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
14182 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Oct 30th, 2017 11:41 am
Actually, no. According to "some", going as a fictional European princess promotes "white beauty." See here article. For those of you with kids taking them out trick or treating, this year, be careful that they are not harassed by some of these SJWs.
I can't believe that things have gotten to this point, where some internet racist writes an article where she pretends to be offended on behalf of another group of people just so she can push a segregationist agenda and her views get adopted worldwide. Disgusting.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15701 posts
4439 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
halloween is a joke nowadays. My gf is a teacher and they have to dress up as boring ass things like a bottle of ketchup or a hamburger.

We were at value village perusing their costumes the other day and I can across a used arab headdress (like a Saudi sheikh would wear). A plethora of fun ideas came to me at the moment (none of which would be SJW approved).

I probably could have coupled that with a long flowing white robe and ornate bottle of 'frankincense' and said I was one of the three wise men : Politico Incorrecto. SJW Approved.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game