Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2011
1860 posts
370 upvotes
Vancouver

Ontario auto insurance report?

Is there a way to obtain a report of all the auto insurance history I had while I lived in Ontario? I don't know which insurers my parents used, and what years, but I was registered as a secondary driver. And in recent years when I was registering for my own insurance, there was a database that my new insurer was accessing, and it showed where I had been registered as a secondary driver with my parents. So wondering if there is any way to get a print-out of that database that shows my history?

Need it for discount on auto-insurance in B.C..
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2005
2253 posts
270 upvotes
I just moved from Ontario to bc. ICBC will accept an auto plus report.
2016 Cadillac ATS-V, 2004 Cadillac CTS-V, 2009 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Premium, 2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6, 2016 Camaro SS, 2007 Cadillac SRX, 2015 Z06
Deal Fanatic
Aug 11, 2008
9505 posts
1457 upvotes
Ontario
yup - will show all policies regardless of occ'l op or primary

http://portal.cgi-ibs.com/en-CA/iis/Pag ... eport.aspx
mofesto wrote: Is there a way to obtain a report of all the auto insurance history I had while I lived in Ontario? I don't know which insurers my parents used, and what years, but I was registered as a secondary driver. And in recent years when I was registering for my own insurance, there was a database that my new insurer was accessing, and it showed where I had been registered as a secondary driver with my parents. So wondering if there is any way to get a print-out of that database that shows my history?

Need it for discount on auto-insurance in B.C..
RIBO LICENCED INSURANCE BROKER, over 35 years experience
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2011
1860 posts
370 upvotes
Vancouver
Awesome, I knew there was a way. Thanks a lot! This will definitely help me with my case.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 11, 2008
9505 posts
1457 upvotes
Ontario
;)
mofesto wrote: Awesome, I knew there was a way. Thanks a lot! This will definitely help me with my case.
RIBO LICENCED INSURANCE BROKER, over 35 years experience
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2006
1067 posts
117 upvotes
Calgary
Jon04CTS wrote: I just moved from Ontario to bc. ICBC will accept an auto plus report.
Yes I say 90% of the time. lol. but I have had brokers from BC calling me that ICBC don't accept it. :confused:
Alberta Auto, Home, Business and Travel Insurance Broker
Apr 5, 2016
1 posts
Can't get the previously posted link to work. Can someone repost please!! I need my auto insurance claims history asap!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)