Careers

Ontario Internship Program (OIP)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2017 9:54 pm
Feb 1, 2017
29 posts
1 upvote
I've noticed that with the exception of the reference check email, all the communications regarding the internship has come on Thursday. I'm hoping this means good things for tomorrow :)
Apr 10, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
Causticnature wrote:
Apr 12th, 2017 7:52 pm
I've noticed that with the exception of the reference check email, all the communications regarding the internship has come on Thursday. I'm hoping this means good things for tomorrow :)
I heard from previous years they call instead of e-mail... Not sure if they're changing it up this year. Fingers crossed regardless!
Apr 8, 2017
9 posts
Nothing yet.
I'm getting the feeling maybe they're waiting until next week? (Since tomorrow is a holiday)
Apr 12, 2017
22 posts
Hey everyone,

Anyone receive any offer yet for the HR stream? I haven't gotten anything yet..all my references were contacted. Needed to know as I might have another offer by Tuesday. I might just call HR Associates if I don't hear back by then.
Feb 1, 2017
29 posts
1 upvote
I wonder if they will do calls on Monday given it's Easter Monday and the OPS is closed. Happy long weekend everyone. Try and de-stress :)
Feb 1, 2017
45 posts
5 upvotes
Emeraldoip wrote:
Apr 13th, 2017 2:59 pm
Hey everyone,

Anyone receive any offer yet for the HR stream? I haven't gotten anything yet..all my references were contacted. Needed to know as I might have another offer by Tuesday. I might just call HR Associates if I don't hear back by then.
I don't think anyone in any focus area has heard back from HR Associates regarding an offer.
If you do contact them, please let us know what they say!
Feb 1, 2017
29 posts
1 upvote
Emeraldoip wrote:
Apr 13th, 2017 2:59 pm
Hey everyone,

I am also in the HR stream and I also have not heard anything. While I understand the process takes time, I also just want the waiting to be over and have a final decision one way or the other. Best of luck with your other offer.
Apr 12, 2017
22 posts
I hear ya. I'm hoping the end will be this week so we can all get back to not checking our email every hour!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)