Careers

Ontario Internship Program (OIP)

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2017 6:30 pm
Feb 1, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
Today is the start of a new week. I hope they start calls today :) Good luck everyone!
Sep 6, 2011
19 posts
1 upvote
I wanted to chime in and let you know that you should expect the offers to roll out towards the end of the date range specified on the website. Also, treat the dates as a rough guideline of when to expect an offer. Last year, I emailed asking about offers when no one in my focus area on RFD had gotten an offer yet (2 out of 3 of my references were checked). They told me that they haven't extended offers yet for my focus area and I got my phone call a couple of days past the date range. Hope this helps ease your mind and good luck!
Feb 1, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
nanagrape wrote:
Apr 18th, 2017 3:26 pm
I wanted to chime in and let you know that you should expect the offers to roll out towards the end of the date range specified on the website. Also, treat the dates as a rough guideline of when to expect an offer. Last year, I emailed asking about offers when no one in my focus area on RFD had gotten an offer yet (2 out of 3 of my references were checked). They told me that they haven't extended offers yet for my focus area and I got my phone call a couple of days past the date range. Hope this helps ease your mind and good luck!
Thanks for the note. I think right now, I just want to know the decision one way or the other. In my opinion the waiting is the worst part. I truly understand why the process takes so long, but that doesn't save me from my impatience.
Mar 4, 2017
7 posts
Causticnature wrote:
Apr 18th, 2017 11:22 pm
Thanks for the note. I think right now, I just want to know the decision one way or the other. In my opinion the waiting is the worst part. I truly understand why the process takes so long, but that doesn't save me from my impatience.
I don't understand why this process is taking forever. It feels as if they have one person doing the reference and offer processing from how slowly this is moving. Angry FaceAngry Face
I need to move on with my life but a lot of my decisions are being stalled because I'm waiting for the results!!
Feb 1, 2017
42 posts
5 upvotes
Me neither. I'm just going to not expect anything until the 26th. I've given up lol, the wait is too frustrating.
Feb 1, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
I too am not going to expect anything until next week. I'll still be hopeful. I would just like to get an answer. Again good luck everyone and maybe there will be calls tomorrow, it is April 20th already.
Feb 1, 2017
26 posts
1 upvote
theordinary wrote:
Apr 20th, 2017 8:53 pm
lol let's just forget about it until the 26th
It seems that way. I was really hopeful that we wouldn't have to wait that long.
Feb 1, 2017
42 posts
5 upvotes
Emeraldoip wrote:
Apr 15th, 2017 5:17 pm
Yes, I'll definitely let everyone know if I call them.
Just curious, did you end up contacting them regarding the job offers?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel