Careers

Ontario Internship Program (OIP)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 1:17 pm
Feb 1, 2017
29 posts
1 upvote
Just received a call from OIP for a conditional offer. I guess they are starting now :)
Apr 12, 2017
22 posts
I did call on Monday (April 17) and left a voicemail as the OIP lady was out for lunch. I got an email on Wednesday which was pretty generic and only said that "job offers will begin within the next couple of days and successful candidates will be contacted then".

Hopefully next week people will start getting calls :)
Apr 8, 2017
9 posts
Also just got the call with a conditional offer! Good luck everyone. The wait is almost over!
Apr 10, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone from Program & Service Delivery stream receive a call yet?
Mar 2, 2013
40 posts
3 upvotes
East York
Great news guys! glad calls are finally going out!! If you do get a call, mind telling us what program you're in? it would help to know which programs are sending out offers, thanks in advance :)
Apr 20, 2017
8 posts
Hi everyone! Congrats to those who have received their conditional offers. I applied to the communications stream and I was wondering if anyone who received an offer has received one for communications?
Feb 1, 2017
45 posts
5 upvotes
Andy00726 wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 12:17 pm
congratulations, may I ask what focus area this is?
I believe Causticnature is in HR and I'm going to take a guess that lrnewbie is in Labour Relations. :)
Feb 1, 2017
45 posts
5 upvotes
jeffyjaixx wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 12:46 pm
Anyone in I&IT receive a call yet?
I'm in I&IT and I have yet to receive a phone call. Fingers crossed though.
Apr 20, 2017
1 posts
Hey everyone, long time creeper here. I heard back from OIP today. I applied to the Program & Service Delivery stream. Best of luck for everyone that is still waiting. The wait is almost over!
Feb 1, 2017
45 posts
5 upvotes
jeffyjaixx wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 12:46 pm
Anyone in I&IT receive a call yet?
Did your gf receive a call from OIP today? I'm assuming she's in I&IT?
Feb 1, 2017
45 posts
5 upvotes
intern1 wrote:
Apr 21st, 2017 7:16 pm
Hey everyone, long time creeper here. I heard back from OIP today. I applied to the Program & Service Delivery stream. Best of luck for everyone that is still waiting. The wait is almost over!
congrats on your offer! :) what time did you receive your call?