Careers

Ontario Internship Program (OIP)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 1:17 pm
Apr 25, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
Nothing either. I called to enquire and was told all communication for OIP has to be through email...
Apr 10, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
PDwannabe wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 12:07 pm
Nothing either. I called to enquire and was told all communication for OIP has to be through email...
What? Really? Will you be emailing them?
Apr 25, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
risxli wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 12:12 pm
What? Really? Will you be emailing them?
Yeah, I did. Asking for another update on offers.
Apr 12, 2017
22 posts
No call for me either. Thank you PDwannabe! Maybe they're getting a lot of calls this week.
Jan 14, 2015
8 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Some potentially good news for all of you waiting to hear back from HR Associates. Did any of you look through the 2017 Budget that was released yesterday? Your odds just got a lot better!!!

Look up the Ontario Career Kick Start strategy
Apr 30, 2017
4 posts
1 upvote
I found this forum last week and thought I should contribute what I have heard from OIP. I am the the BFP stream, had all my references contacted but no offer as of yet. I asked OIP if offers will be given this week and if all those who make it to the reference stage receive offers. This was the response I got:

"Thank you for your reply; yes offers will continue until this week. Please note that the reference stage was the next stage of the recruitment process and does not guarantee a job offer. A job offer is given based on the candidates performance throughout the entire recruitment process."

Kind regards,

The OIP Team

Congrats to all those who received offers and good luck to everyone else!
Apr 25, 2017
4 posts
Probably reading into this too much, but it looks like last year offers in the PD stream began 8 business days after the first offers were reported. Hopefully we'll hear something today.

Best of luck to everyone!
Apr 10, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
KNVB14 wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 7:18 am
Probably reading into this too much, but it looks like last year offers in the PD stream began 8 business days after the first offers were reported. Hopefully we'll hear something today.

Best of luck to everyone!
Don't think you can really compare this year to last. They seem to have changed a number of things this year (including testing, interview structure). They're probably just being slow. Majority of us who have made it to the reference stage here have not received any calls.

GL to all of us this week. If any of you receive calls today, do let us know!
Apr 25, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
Hey everyone,

I ended up getting a hold of someone At HR Associates. Offers were sent out to all the top scoring candidates in each stream by April 26th.

So unfortunately, chances are slim that any of us who haven't gotten an offer already will get one.

The contact I spoke to can be reached at (416) 326-4807. Think her name was Carly.

Sorry guys, I'm so disappointed :(