• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2017 9:22 pm
Apr 10, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
PDwannabe wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 9:02 am
Hey everyone,

I ended up getting a hold of someone At HR Associates. Offers were sent out to all the top scoring candidates in each stream by April 26th.

So unfortunately, chances are slim that any of us who haven't gotten an offer already will get one.

The contact I spoke to can be reached at (416) 326-4807. Think her name was Carly.

Sorry guys, I'm so disappointed :(
Did Carly specify that no additional offers will be sent out? Because based on a previous email I received (Apr 24), I was told that "job offers have not yet been made".. And that they will be making it up to early May.

There seems to be a lot of mix messaging we're receiving. I'm going to give them a call today as well.
Apr 25, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
risxli wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 9:39 am
Did Carly specify that no additional offers will be sent out? Because based on a previous email I received (Apr 24), I was told that "job offers have not yet been made".. And that they will be making it up to early May.

There seems to be a lot of mix messaging we're receiving. I'm going to give them a call today as well.
Basically additional offers will only be sent out if any of the top candidates decline their offers.
Jan 30, 2017
19 posts
PDwannabe wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 9:42 am
Basically additional offers will only be sent out if any of the top candidates decline their offers.
so no one in policy development on this forum was successful?
Apr 25, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
monbon wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 10:25 am
so no one in policy development on this forum was successful?
Yeah. I was just as surprised as you.
Apr 10, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
PDwannabe wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 9:42 am
Just curious, how did you get Carly's contact? I just called HR Associates and was told to e-mail all questions. The lady didn't give any additional feedback.
Apr 25, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
risxli wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 10:51 am
Just curious, how did you get Carly's contact? I just called HR Associates and was told to e-mail all questions. The lady didn't give any additional feedback.
It's a long story but the jist is that my partner found a number wayyyy back in this forum and that yielded a call back from Carly (or a name similar to that...) who told me what I explained here. If you'd like to reconfirm what I've said try the number I posted.
Apr 10, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
PDwannabe wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 11:05 am

It's a long story but the jist is that my partner found a number wayyyy back in this forum and that yielded a call back from Carly (or a name similar to that...) who told me what I explained here. If you'd like to reconfirm what I've said try the number I posted.
Thanks! Don't need to reconfirm, just wanted to see if I could get more info somehow. I ended up emailing them again. Will update if I hear anything else.
Apr 10, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
So they sent me an email saying offers will proceed up until this week.
Sounds like if we don't hear back by end of the week then that's that.
Apr 20, 2017
8 posts
risxli wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 7:29 pm
So they sent me an email saying offers will proceed up until this week.
Sounds like if we don't hear back by end of the week then that's that.

I got a similar response when I emailed. Was yours a generic reply?
Apr 10, 2017
25 posts
2 upvotes
kez1994 wrote:
May 2nd, 2017 9:57 pm

I got a similar response when I emailed. Was yours a generic reply?
Probably. I asked about my particular stream but the e-mail response they sent out did not address it.
Apr 30, 2017
4 posts
1 upvote
So I am in BFP and I received a voicemail from HR Associates at about 10 am. I just called them back and got an offer, so looks like they are still coming! Good luck to those who are waiting!
Jan 30, 2017
19 posts
RamB08 wrote:
May 3rd, 2017 11:58 am
So I am in BFP and I received a voicemail from HR Associates at about 10 am. I just called them back and got an offer, so looks like they are still coming! Good luck to those who are waiting!
Awesome! Thanks for the update :) & congrats!!!