• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 1:17 pm
May 25, 2011
37 posts
3 upvotes
MARKHAM
risxli wrote:
May 19th, 2017 3:28 pm
I agree. They don't provide full details until early-mid June (according to the offer e-mail I received). At the rate things have been going, I wouldn't be surprised if they're still sending out offers in mid-June. Good luck!
mid June...wow...I cant believe the scheduling is so off this year...that's crazy!
Apr 12, 2017
22 posts
skip2mylou123 wrote:
May 19th, 2017 3:27 pm
Thanks! I really hope so....I called HR Associates and they told me that all offers "should" be rolled out by the end of the month. This is why even for my reference check email, it stated that the references would be contacted within 1 business day as opposed to the normal 3-5 business days given back in April. It seems like a this point they are fast tracking it and trying to wrap it up as soon as possible. So I hope we don't have to wait for much longer...
There you go. I wouldn't be surprised though if they move the timelines to June from "end of May". They've already moved it from "early May" to "mid-May". I know the wait is painful but it'll be worth it!
Apr 20, 2017
8 posts
Just wanted to chime in and say that I also got a call just when I gave up and started searching for other employment opportunities. My call came in on the 16th while I was travelling and I returned the call on the 18th (just before the 2 day deadline) in which I received the conditional offer.

Good luck to everyone else! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
May 25, 2011
37 posts
3 upvotes
MARKHAM
just got the call! I got the offer! woohooo for those that are waiting...hang in there!
Apr 12, 2017
22 posts
skip2mylou123 wrote:
May 24th, 2017 3:20 pm
just got the call! I got the offer! woohooo for those that are waiting...hang in there!
Yay! Congratulations! I still have no call. I'm guessing they are only doing additional offers now.
Apr 12, 2017
22 posts
Hi guys - sorry for the bother but is there anyone who has had their references checked in April (during the timelines) and still not heard back? I know it's pretty much over but just thought I'd ask if there's anyone else in the same boat.
Apr 4, 2017
5 posts
Emeraldoip wrote:
May 29th, 2017 5:01 pm
Hi guys - sorry for the bother but is there anyone who has had their references checked in April (during the timelines) and still not heard back? I know it's pretty much over but just thought I'd ask if there's anyone else in the same boat.
Based off of what I've been hearing, they're still giving out job offers. Stay positive!
Apr 12, 2017
22 posts
jaan92 wrote:
May 31st, 2017 12:08 pm
Based off of what I've been hearing, they're still giving out job offers. Stay positive!
Oh okay but I'm in HR and I feel those offers got done in the first few weeks. But you never know. Thanks though!
Feb 1, 2017
29 posts
1 upvote
Hey all. I got a survey today for people who have accepted offers, but I was wondering if anyone has received their offers yet?
Apr 16, 2015
3 posts
North Vancouver, BC
That's very weird - I'd call them and check in. I got my offer on the 26th, my references were only checked on May 16th. I also got the survey email today.
Feb 1, 2017
45 posts
5 upvotes
Causticnature wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 6:23 pm
Hey all. I got a survey today for people who have accepted offers, but I was wondering if anyone has received their offers yet?
Do you mean your actual contract? I'm thinking that our phone call and confirmation email are considered as our "offer"
Feb 1, 2017
29 posts
1 upvote
theordinary wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 9:04 pm
Do you mean your actual contract? I'm thinking that our phone call and confirmation email are considered as our "offer"
Yes I mean the contract. The written offer of employment versus the verbal offer we received. Has anyone received their written offer and placement details?
May 25, 2011
37 posts
3 upvotes
MARKHAM
Causticnature wrote:
Jun 2nd, 2017 9:45 pm
Yes I mean the contract. The written offer of employment versus the verbal offer we received. Has anyone received their written offer and placement details?
I haven't received the actual contract yet. I only have the "confirmation" of acceptance of the conditional offer from HR Associates.