2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

Ontario - LCBO - Various Product Offers & BAMs (Nov 14th thru Nov 30th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2019 4:14 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11177 posts
8396 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
crystallight wrote: In past STB events, did the next batch of LCBO offers usually offer more expensive, less expensive, or the same lowest price point for offers?
Sucks that $25.10 is the cheapest so far. I wanna wait but I'm afraid the next batch might be something like $30 is the cheapest lol.
My best advice on this ...
Don’t just consider price
Buy what you actually like / enjoy ... and will use
Cheap booze ... especially wine ... when the world offers so many great ones, at great prices
Is a supreme waste of money IMO
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4430 posts
2072 upvotes
Bought 2xciao Pinot Grigio organic carton and they still charged me 2x$0.20 for deposit :(
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3101 posts
1358 upvotes
Waterloo
PointsHubby wrote: My best advice on this ...
Don’t just consider price
Buy what you actually like / enjoy ... and will use
Cheap booze ... especially wine ... when the world offers so many great ones, a great prices
Is a supreme waste of money IMO
The thing is I don't really drink alcohol much.
During the last Air Miles, I bought this wine for $13: https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ ... red-718940
Guess how much of the wine I have left? All of it...it's still not opened lol.
I'm sure I'll drink it soon though, or possibly give it away as a gift.
But spending $13 for an Air Miles event feels better than spending double that (especially since they've lowered the amount of AM we get :()
Jul 5, 2015
104 posts
33 upvotes
York, ON
mkl38s wrote: If you do LCBO offer, stop by shell and buy the LCBO gift card, pay for by your BMO MC (if you have) and use WUS $10 shell coupon to get that one offer done too
At shell now.
What is WUS?
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4430 posts
2072 upvotes
kunalap wrote: At shell now.
What is WUS?
When you spend $10 or more in store offer coupon. you get 5BAM and 1 STB offer. Make sure you scan the coupon
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11177 posts
8396 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
kunalap wrote: At shell now.
What is WUS?
WUS = When You Spend

Sounds like you need to read thru the various STICKIES at the top of this the STB FORUM
STB FORUM Directory = 2019-air-miles-mega-miles-f202/

Everyone should start their STB Pursuits there
There is one just dedicated to Abbreviations
And others filled with facts, tips & tricks, etc
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
1906 posts
673 upvotes
Toronto
mkl38s wrote: I suppose we can buy them separate times for the pair of wines right? As long as both items on your AM account and they will count it as one offer?
I screwed up and didn't realize you needed to buy both. I only got the 10 airmiles for one...
I was going to go to the LCBO tomorrow and buy the other one... but I realized the fine print says something about everything in one transaction.

LCBO accepts returns with receipt within 30 days.

Do you think I will have an issue if I return the bottle and rebuy it along with the other one tomorrow in order to make sure the offer goes through properly?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11177 posts
8396 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
geogolem wrote: I screwed up and didn't realize you needed to buy both. I only got the 10 airmiles for one...
I was going to go to the LCBO tomorrow and buy the other one... but I realized the fine print says something about everything in one transaction.

Do you think I will have an issue if I return the bottle and rebuy it along with the other one tomorrow in order to make sure the offer goes through properly?
No issue

It’s an excellent plan IMO
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4430 posts
2072 upvotes
geogolem wrote: I screwed up and didn't realize you needed to buy both. I only got the 10 airmiles for one...

Last year I bought a wrong bottle so I went back, returned and bought a correct one, no issue at all
Aug 23, 2010
562 posts
498 upvotes
GTA
Good call on the return policy. Ended up going for the Jacob's Creek Moscato pair. If something else I like comes up in the next round of offers and ends up being cheaper, I'll just return these.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9408 posts
2300 upvotes
Scarberia
Dec lcbo offers are up now?
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9408 posts
2300 upvotes
Scarberia
They wised up lol. Bottles not cheap anymore. Minimum 30$ I think
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$