2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

Ontario - METRO - 50 BAMS WUS $25+ on Metro Catering Menu (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 12:35 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4457 posts
2087 upvotes
I found they are very quick, less than 20 minutes for sure. We just ordered it first, went around shopping and it was done when we came back
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4865 posts
368 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
mkl38s wrote: I found they are very quick, less than 20 minutes for sure. We just ordered it first, went around shopping and it was done when we came back
unfortunately we don't plan on buying anything else.. ah well.. 20 min is not too bad
Zoomer Wireless & Public Mobile customer
Apr 20, 2016
225 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
One of the fresh2go items I bought had 30% off and I went under $25 subtotal :facepalm: I don't think it worked.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4457 posts
2087 upvotes
BigScee wrote: One of the fresh2go items I bought had 30% off and I went under $25 subtotal :facepalm: I don't think it worked.
I remember vaguely reading the forum last year when someone bought a cake $25 for STB. But while paying, it happened to have $2 (or $3) off so the person refused to take the discount (LOL probably the first time Metro saw such thing), so manager ended up giving out like equivalent coupon or something like that. You should have run back and grab a BBQ chicken ($8.99) before paying
May 8, 2015
234 posts
147 upvotes
East York, ON
Just had a somewhat different experience at my local Metro. Came to the Catering and asked if I can buy something from their ready catering menu in order to qualify for the offer. The salesperson has pointed me to a counter designated as 'Fresh2go' and suggested selecting from a few cooked hot poultry and sides. I picked up two hot portions for under $30 and went to the check out. All items were shown on the register screen as Catering but when I presented a coupon with PLU, the cashier went to CS to discuss then came back and said those items do not qualify.
The CS led me to the Catering department back where I have ordered a meat lasagna for about $27. Pick up tomorrow.
Sep 18, 2004
661 posts
150 upvotes
Has anybody ordered sushi for shoptheblock?
[OP]
Aug 23, 2010
562 posts
498 upvotes
GTA
Airbum88 wrote: Has anybody ordered sushi for shoptheblock?
I didn't order, but I grabbed one of those prepared sushi sets from the sushi bar (along with some other prepared fresh2go food items) and it worked for this offer.