2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

Ontario - URBAN FRESH by Sobey’s - 5x AMs WUS $ 50+ instore (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2020 7:50 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 3, 2018
135 posts
380 upvotes
okay so I made my purchases on December 22nd. but my miles was just recently posted, and the timeline on the air miles website said posted on December 28th.

is that an issue??? considering the 27th was the last day.
Oct 31, 2019
59 posts
29 upvotes
supremePug wrote:

Same problem here, transaction on 27th, posted date is 28th. Have receipt so if it turns out to be a problem, and I'm expecting it to be, I don't think it will be hard for them to fix. Will have to wait 120 days or whatever before finding out though.
Jun 18, 2018
960 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
supremePug wrote: okay so I made my purchases on December 22nd. but my miles was just recently posted, and the timeline on the air miles website said posted on December 28th.

jpm168 wrote: Same problem here, transaction on 27th, posted date is 28th. Have receipt so if it turns out to be a problem, and I'm expecting it to be, I don't think it will be hard for them to fix. Will have to wait 120 days or whatever before finding out though.
Same here, I wouldn't worry if you have the receipt.
Oct 31, 2019
59 posts
29 upvotes
Electrah wrote: Same here, I wouldn't worry if you have the receipt.
Especially since the 5x STB BAM posted, should be straight forward chat if it comes to that.