Group Buys

[OPEN] EBOX Group, Back-to-school Deal R-Cable 75/10 Unlimited 30.95$ with group!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2018 9:06 am
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
Promo: FTTN installation fee 0$ (Excluding DSL 6), Cogeco transfer also 0$ installation fee.

Get yourself a 2$/month saving for life! JOIN HERE!.
Join our EBOX Group to get a rebate of 24$/year on your internet for life - Get a chance to win a 20$ Paypal Transfer!
Oct 27, 2015
52 posts
2 upvotes
Montr
Do you know how much Ebox charges if I switch the internet speed? (Say I start with 15/10, are there any fees if I decide after a month or two to go to 20 or 30/10 ?)
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
RobertLiu wrote:
Jul 29th, 2016 3:06 pm
Do you know how much Ebox charges if I switch the internet speed? (Say I start with 15/10, are there any fees if I decide after a month or two to go to 20 or 30/10 ?)
There is no fee if you keep the same type of internet (Cable or ADSL) and your modem must support the speed too.
Join our EBOX Group to get a rebate of 24$/year on your internet for life - Get a chance to win a 20$ Paypal Transfer!
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
Promo: FTTN installation fee 0$ (Excluding DSL 6), Cogeco transfer also 0$ installation fee.

[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa

Dec 14, 2007
18 posts
Halton Hills
Are you still running the group buy ziki61? I just subscribed so I am hoping yes. Noticed you haven't posted for a week or so.
Nov 25, 2012
1 posts
Montreal, QC
Also looking to subscribe to EBOX ASAP.

PM me if you want to group buy :)
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa

Aug 28, 2016
30 posts
1 upvote
Joined on the website posted here. Hopefully some more can join me.
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
PROMO
0$ installation fee for ADSL, Cogeco Cable network or if you transfer from another cable provider.

JOIN HERE!.
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
1 member missing for the next group, join today!

PROMO
0$ installation fee for ADSL, Cogeco Cable network or if you transfer from another cable provider.

JOIN HERE!.
Oct 7, 2009
372 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
OP's website www.eboxgroup.ca is not part of www.ebox.ca
Both websites are hosted by different companies. Seems like OP has internal contacts with Ebox and getting commission when he sends new customers to Ebox.
Its not a bad deal for new customer either but OP should have disclosed this info and what is the guarantee of the personal information you are giving on the OP's website www.eboxgroup.ca ?
I am a Public Mobile subscriber
I am a Koodo subscriber

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)