Group Buys

[OPEN] EBOX Group, Back-to-school Deal R-Cable 75/10 Unlimited 30.95$ with group!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2018 9:06 am
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
Kfox wrote:
Oct 15th, 2017 12:02 am
Just curious OP, why don't you have any BST feedback?
I never traded anything here, I just provide people with an easy way to get the EBOX rebate. Should I be getting or asking the people in my groups to rate me for my groups?
Join our EBOX Group to get a rebate of 24$/year on your internet for life - Get a chance to win a 20$ Paypal Transfer!
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
1 spot left, get your group code today! Back-to-school deal ending soon.

PROMO
Quebec only:
FTTN : Free installation if it's a transfer

Everyone:
C-Cable : Free installation
Cable : Free installation if it's a transfer
DSL : 50% for new installation

JOIN HERE!.
Join our EBOX Group to get a rebate of 24$/year on your internet for life - Get a chance to win a 20$ Paypal Transfer!
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
Last group for the Back-to-school deal will be made October 30, JOIN HERE!.
Aug 25, 2005
715 posts
40 upvotes
ziki61 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 5:48 pm
Last group for the Back-to-school deal will be made October 30, JOIN HERE!.
Does the monthly rate go back to $59.99 after the 12 mo contract ends?
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
Yes it does.
Oct 17, 2010
13 posts
7 upvotes
Church and Wellesley
Happy to find this deal listed here, I thought it had been ignored by RFD!

Just a note to say I found these guys and signed up before this deal was offered, and I've been very, very impressed. My background is in ISP network design so I'm a very fickle and demanding customer and change providers regularly.

My previous benchmark for the best ISP I've experienced in Canada was TekSavvy, but I found their customer support was slipping as they were growing. Ebox feels to me like TekSavvy in the early days, a small motivated team of highly skilled Quebecois boys (and it's always boys) who will go an extra ten miles to keep you happy.

After experiencing a few "lost cost provider" failures (sideeye to vmedia), it feels great to be back with a company that tries to compete on both cost AND customer satisfaction.

Edit: I should mention, I joined through the eboxgroup guy and it worked out fine. We were even are able to use a limited 200GB/month capacity because of ebox's 2am-2pm free traffic period! Crazy.
Feb 1, 2009
856 posts
116 upvotes
Markham, GTA
Hi OP, can I still benefit from this if I am already an Ebox customer? Joined thru a group buy about 2 years ago, currently on 30/5 250G.
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
[OP]
Dec 28, 2012
209 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa

PROMO
Quebec only:

Everyone:

JOIN HERE!.
Jul 9, 2006
13 posts
Markham
ziki61 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 1:11 pm

PROMO
Quebec only:

Everyone:

JOIN HERE!.
Just joined your group, but requested a install in Jan 2019 since people were saying they were getting their install dates 2 months after they asked for an install date.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
4237 posts
324 upvotes
beeknight wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 12:06 pm
Hi OP, can I still benefit from this if I am already an Ebox customer? Joined thru a group buy about 2 years ago, currently on 30/5 250G.
Yes you can.

I was about to switch to carrytel and called into Ebox to cancel my service and thats when i found out they had the 32.95 deal. so i ended up staying with them. I also signed up 3 years ago with them on the 30/5 plan.
Feb 1, 2009
856 posts
116 upvotes
Markham, GTA
azncapcom wrote:
Nov 14th, 2017 8:27 pm
Yes you can.

I was about to switch to carrytel and called into Ebox to cancel my service and thats when i found out they had the 32.95 deal. so i ended up staying with them. I also signed up 3 years ago with them on the 30/5 plan.
Thanks! I have contacted eBox directly about this deal before your response so guess I missed the boat for a group buy?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
4237 posts
324 upvotes
beeknight wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 11:51 am
Thanks! I have contacted eBox directly about this deal before your response so guess I missed the boat for a group buy?
They didn't continue your previous group buy discount?

They said they are continuing my group buy discount on the 32.95 deal, also keeping my referral discount. so 29.95/month
Feb 1, 2009
856 posts
116 upvotes
Markham, GTA
azncapcom wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 11:56 am
They didn't continue your previous group buy discount?

They said they are continuing my group buy discount on the 32.95 deal, also keeping my referral discount. so 29.95/month
There is a hiccup on my hardware (needed a new modem to get the speed) so the new package hasn't been activated yet. They said they'll charge a one-time $20 admin fee and didn't mention continuing with the group-buy discount. Thanks for the tip - I'll ask them.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
4237 posts
324 upvotes
anyone know if referral can stack with the group buy?

Would like to refer some friends and if it stacks that would be great.
Feb 1, 2009
856 posts
116 upvotes
Markham, GTA
beeknight wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 12:04 pm
There is a hiccup on my hardware (needed a new modem to get the speed) so the new package hasn't been activated yet. They said they'll charge a one-time $20 admin fee and didn't mention continuing with the group-buy discount. Thanks for the tip - I'll ask them.
They confirmed the discount will continue. Nice! Wasn't expecting this. :)