Group Buys

[OPEN] ELECTRONIC BOX or EBOX Group Buy - $2 OFF/MO for Life!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2018 12:33 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2449 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
iacruiser wrote:
Nov 12th, 2015 9:35 am
karanrampal, To start I just provided my name, contact number, current Internet provider, city/postal code where the service is needed. Start with that and email to him confirming you want to be on this group.

Anything else needed OP ?
I really only need full name, email and contact phone number. But any additional info helps!

BTW, check your email, I've started the group a moment ago!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2449 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
Got some people waiting for the next group buy!

Contact me TODAY and YOU can be part of the next group! :)

rfd.ebox@gmail.com or [Url=mailto:rfd.ebox@gmail.com?subject=Ebox Group Buy&body=I am interested in joining!]click here to join![/url]
Feb 1, 2009
878 posts
124 upvotes
Markham, GTA
pipolchap wrote:
Nov 25th, 2015 8:22 pm
Last chance to get in on 30 Mbps Down and 5 Mbps Up, 1000 GB limit for $27.95/mo for the first 6 months (with $2 group discount)!

Deal ends at end of November!!!
Are there any promos on Cable 30/5 in December or January? I am thinking about leave Acanac. Thanks!
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2449 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
Kursor17 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2015 10:53 am
Do Ontario customers get an Ontario or Quebec IP address? OP can you update the OP to reflect this question? Thanks.
You get your local IP address, so yes, customers in Ontario get Ontario IP address. For the most part, you will be properly geolocated. There may be still some sites that aren't locating the user properly. Let me know if you have a certain site that I can test for you.
beeknight wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2015 11:07 am
Are there any promos on Cable 30/5 in December or January? I am thinking about leave Acanac. Thanks!
There is no promo on Cable 30/5 currently and I don't know about January. Sorry, I do not work for them so I do not have any inside info. I get most of my info from DSLReports.
Feb 1, 2009
878 posts
124 upvotes
Markham, GTA
pipolchap wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2015 11:18 am
There is no promo on Cable 30/5 currently and I don't know about January. Sorry, I do not work for them so I do not have any inside info. I get most of my info from DSLReports.
Thank you!
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2449 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
They are still offering free transfers or low installation fees, depending on cable or DSL!

rfd.ebox@gmail.com or [Url=mailto:rfd.ebox@gmail.com?subject=Ebox Group Buy&body=I am interested in joining!]click here to join![/url]
Feb 11, 2010
124 posts
36 upvotes
I emailed you a few minutes ago. I need to switch before the next billing cycle which starts on 25th for me. If there is a group going on, i'll hop on otherwise too bad for me :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2449 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
rubberlock wrote:
Dec 16th, 2015 9:02 am
I emailed you a few minutes ago. I need to switch before the next billing cycle which starts on 25th for me. If there is a group going on, i'll hop on otherwise too bad for me :(
Thanks, I got it. I'm running one this morning. Please check your email for the reply!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
7995 posts
1387 upvotes
London
I am with Teksavvy DSL, 15/1, How much is the transfer fee and I have my own modem, any bring your own modem fee? Thanks.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2449 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
apvm wrote:
Dec 16th, 2015 10:48 pm
I am with Teksavvy DSL, 15/1, How much is the transfer fee and I have my own modem, any bring your own modem fee? Thanks.
The FTTN connection fee is $25 and there is also a $20 bring your own modem fee. So all-in, the upfront cost is $45. If you don't have a landline, there is no dry-loop fee.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2449 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
They are still offering free transfers or low installation fees, depending on cable or DSL!

Dec 26, 2015
1 posts
Woodstock, ON
Hello I just signed up for the next group. I need it to happen soon though as I'll need internet by 20-Jan-16.