Group Buys

[OPEN] ELECTRONIC BOX or EBOX Group Buy - $2 OFF/MO for Life!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2018 7:04 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
2878 posts
615 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
pipolchap wrote:
Jul 15th, 2016 4:40 am
Nothing really hidden, it's all in their website. The only fee some people are sometimes surprised about is a "bring your own modem" fee of $20.
So if you have a modem its $20 and if not I need to choose 1 of the 2 they offer?

I'm currently with Rogers and I read somewhere I can get it transferred and it would take 21 days?
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2513 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
fboybcb wrote:
Jul 15th, 2016 6:02 am
So if you have a modem its $20 and if not I need to choose 1 of the 2 they offer?

I'm currently with Rogers and I read somewhere I can get it transferred and it would take 21 days?
Yes and yes. The 21 days notice period was determined by Ebox as the timeframe where they can handle MOST transfers in Ontario. This is not to say that you can call their agents and see if a transfer can be competed with less time.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2513 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
FREE cable transfers, discounted new cable installations ($25 or $0 instead of $50) depending on region and FREE FTTN install instead of $50 (DSL 6 not included) for both Ontario and Quebec customers. Startup cost can be minimal!!!

Contact me TODAY and YOU can be part of the next group! :)

rfd.ebox@gmail.com or [Url=mailto:rfd.ebox@gmail.com?subject=Ebox Group Buy&body=I am interested in joining!]click here to join![/url]
Nov 23, 2012
220 posts
78 upvotes
Sherbrooke, Qc
Sent you an email for the Group buy. Also I wanted to know if after a while I wanted to get a wireless router could I pretty much use any of the one at bestbuy for example or do I absolutely have to purchase the 75/140$ one from their website ? Thanks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2513 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
venmcss wrote:
Sep 3rd, 2016 12:06 pm
Sent you an email for the Group buy. Also I wanted to know if after a while I wanted to get a wireless router could I pretty much use any of the one at bestbuy for example or do I absolutely have to purchase the 75/140$ one from their website ? Thanks!
You can use any wireless router from bestbuy, it's the CABLE modem that you have to be more careful about.

The modem choices they provide are here: open-electronic-box-ebox-group-buy-2-of ... #p25769393

Thanks for the email, sent you a response!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2513 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
FREE cable transfers, discounted new cable installations ($25 or $0 instead of $50) depending on region and FREE FTTN install instead of $50 (DSL 6 not included) for both Ontario and Quebec customers. Startup cost can be minimal!!!

Contact me TODAY and YOU can be part of the next group! :)

rfd.ebox@gmail.com or [Url=mailto:rfd.ebox@gmail.com?subject=Ebox Group Buy&body=I am interested in joining!]click here to join![/url]
Jul 22, 2007
84 posts
Ottawa, ON
I'm in (sure for 1, possible 2 locations).
FTTN is DSL ?
My aim is the DSL 33/month, 15-1. Use my modem.
Oct 14, 2005
504 posts
44 upvotes
Is there another group happening? I'd like to be part of one. Thanks
Go Canucks Go!
www.webinfinite.com
The most I want to spend is the least I can.
Dec 12, 2010
542 posts
80 upvotes
i want only the basic package but saw there is a free 804 wifi modem for R-cable - do I qualify?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2513 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
chaugh wrote:
Oct 16th, 2016 1:02 am
i want only the basic package but saw there is a free 804 wifi modem for R-cable - do I qualify?
I believe you do if you're in the Rogers cable area. Please note the terms are you get free modem rental for 12 months and you will have to pay rental from the 13th month onwards.